𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

One year later

"Congratulations to the class of this year!" A loud roar of applause rang throughout the hall. The new graduates all stand from their seats and bowed in front of audience.

Somewhere near the middle of the room sat four boys, all wearing big smiles as they watched the ceremony. Minju managed to find Jaemin's eyes in the crowd and the boy gave her a thumbs up. She returned the gesture with a smile of her own.

When the commotion was over and everyone had walked off to find their own families and friends, Minju walked over to her brother. Jaemin was holding a bouquet of flowers in his hand, smiling wide at her. She quickly removed the cap from her head and tidied her bangs.

"Congratulations, Min." Jaemin was first to say. He gave her a quick, but tight hug. Minju laughed when he handed her the flowers.

"Thank you." She answered.

She noticed Jeno standing a few steps away from them and the boy looked timid as he anticipated her approach. A smirk formed on Jaemin's face when he saw the way her eyes flickered over to his best friend. "I'll wait for you outside. I think someone is waiting for you."

Minju tsked and swatted his arm. "Stop being weird." She warned to which Jaemin only chuckled before she walked over to Jeno.

"Hi," Jaemin heard Minju say. He watched as Jeno's aura completely shifts when he was in Minju's presence.

He slowly shook his head because of the two as he decided to rather walk away. He passed his two other friends, who were each busy with their own thing.

Renjun pulled away from Nari, wearing a smile almost as dazzling as Nari's personality. "I'm so proud of you, babe." He then placed a chaste kiss to her forehead.

Nari became rather flustered by the pet name even though it's been well over 8 months since they've been officially dating. "I mean, you did help me pass science class." She joked.

He playfully rolled his eyes, before interlacing their hands. "Give yourself some credit. I'm sure those two calls a week didn't do all of the work."

Nari's eyes first went down to their hands then met Renjun's again– his filled with so much admiration for the younger girl. "I missed you." She confessed.

"So did I." Renjun swung their hands from side to side before bringing it up and twirling Nari around. She broke into a fit of giggles at the action but soon calmed down as she faced him again. "Good thing we have the next few weeks together then."

Nari nodded, excitement taking over her body. "Wanna go now?" Renjun asked. Nari hummed in response a small smile playing at her lips.

They walked over to Donghyuck, who stood with Eun Ae under his arm. The two were joking around before noticing Renjun and Nari coming towards them. Donghyuck raised his eyebrow in question. "Leaving already, lovebirds?"

"Yeah. You're heading back to campus, right?" Renjun asked.

Donghyuck nodded, "Not in the mood for the parents today." Renjun nodded in understanding before exchanging goodbyes.

A moment later someone cleared their throat behind them. The two cousins turn toward the source to find Chenle watching them. "Could I steal my girlfriend for a bit?" He requested and Donghyuck removed his arm from around the girl.

"You better have her home by 9." He teased, but his tone still scared Chenle nonetheless. He nodded before offering Eun Ae his arm to loop hers around. "And no funny business, Zhong!" He yelled afterwards.

Donghyuck heard Eun Ae laugh as Chenle muttered something under his breath in Chinese. The boy rolled his eyes, but his eyes then landed on the only other person he wanted to see.

"Thank you, Mrs Park. These are lovely." Sua thanked Jisung's mother, taking in the smell of the lillies in her hands.

"My pleasure, darling. Did your parents not make it here today?" The older woman asked. Jisung immediately gave his mom a dismissive look, signaling her to drop the topic. She then noticed the way Sua's smile slightly faltered. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be insensitive."

"No, it's okay, Mrs Park. They're just not available today." Mrs Park nodded at the explanation, then excused herself to go talk to the other parents.

Jisung turned Sua to face him. "I'm sorry about that, love." He cupped her cheeks, his big hands making up almost the entire size of her head.

"It's okay. She doesn't know, anyway." Jisung wanted to say something else and apologize again but was interrupted when Donghyuck suddenly flung his arm around Sua's shoulders.

"Hey there, Miss Congeniality." Donghyuck greeted. Sua gave the boy an annoyed look before slapping his chest with the back of her hand.

"You can't stop being irritating even for one day?" Sua asked and Donghyuck shook his head while pouting at her.

"Maybe one day, doll, but not today." He smugly retorted and Sua rolled her eyes. Jisung scoffed at the interaction and glared at Donghyuck for interrupting their conversation.

"Don't you have something better to do than to bother my girlfriend?" Jisung asked Donghyuck.

Donghyuck raised his eyebrow while Sua snickered under his arm. "I'm sorry... Are you upset, Jisungie?"

"Not at all." The taller answered, his jaw clenching.

Sua looked at Donghyuck who looked back at her with an equally amused expression. "Chill, I have a girlfriend and even if I didn't, I wouldn't even think about going for this thing."

"Yah!" Sua exclaimed, throwing his arm off her shoulders. "Wait, when did you get a girlfriend?!"

"I'll tell you later. Now go on, your boyfriend is going to cry any moment now." Donghyuck pushed Sua toward Jisung before walking off.

Jisung still frowned and Sua laughed at the slight pout of his lips. "Don't worry, Ji. You know I only love you." She tried to comfort him as she wrapped her arms around him.

He looked down at her, grinning down at the girl in his hold. "And I love you too."

a disappointing ending for a disappointing book 😎

jokes aside, i can't believe i actually managed to finish this book. it's really been almost two years since i published the first chapter. wow, time just flew right by.

throughout writing this book i have met some cool ass people, i've gained and lost readers but at the end of the day, i still want to thank every single person that has thought this book looked interesting enough to add to their library. i can assure you that every read meant the world to me.
thank you to every person who read, voted and/or commented. yall are real ones fr.

now, i'm not going to get emotional rn even though i am quite emotional, but watching this book grow from only a few reads to where it is now at 35k+ reads was truly amazing. i never thought that this silly little book of mine would ever be able to do that.

sincerely, thank you for giving me a chance. i'd love to write more books for you, so hopefully we all stay besties after this! this is definitely not the end ;)
so if you're reading this, i hope you're healthy and safe. remember to drink water every day. much much love!! ❤️❤️❤️

- j aka seulgiworld