Ch- t w e n t y e i g h t

Start bij het begin

"Uh good so far" she shrugged not wanting to get into it, I respected that. "Baby could you me a napkin please" Erich looked at me with puppy dog eyes. I muttered and okay and got extra for everyone else.

"Wow, Erich saying please" Cindy exclaimed "Hell Erich even with only one women" she added making him tense up next to me.

"Yeah, I guess I charmed him with smartness" I tease making them all laugh "Sure love definitely that" he chuckled some more. "Tori your smarter then Erich aren't you" Bri teased making me roll my eyes.

"Hey now, let's not get ahead of ourselves" he held up his hands making me laugh. "So where do you work?" she changed the subject quick.

"Oh well I am Erich's assistant"

"He does have a thing for his employee's" he chimed taking a drink of her water making the table grow quite.

"Actually I meet him before I worked for him in fact I have been only his assistant for a week" I exclaim.

"Oh how is that" she placed her hands on the table inter locking her fingers.

Her whole mood changed like a switch.

"It's good so far" I place my hand around Erich's neck scratching the back of his neck. I could feel him relax at my touch.

"Glad to hear"
She went to say something more but got cut off.

"Desert, how about desert" Bri stood up collecting some dirty plates "sounds perfect" Matt agreed.

I look at her for a moment more before standing up helping clear the table with Bri and Matt.

"What the fuck was that" Bri whispered as we walked to the kitchen "I have no fucking clue" I mutter back.

I look over at the table from the kitchen to see Erich on his phone ignoring her.

"Did I mention she used to be obsessed with him" Matt mumbled joining us. "I'm sorry what!?" I whisper yelled.

If I would have known that I wouldn't have invited her to dinner. Yeah I still would want to meet the girl carrying Matt fetus but not at dinner maybe like a quick run in.

I have known some crazy bitches obsessed with guys and I think it's pathetic. Especially when they aren't together or when they keep chasing something that isn't going to even happen.

It's a waste time.

"Like how obsessed" I add in making him look down "like stalker, blowing up phone after one night obsessed" he mumbled under his breath but I heard.

"Okay well could have been nice to know before inviting her stalker ass over" I sneered at him walking back over with a pie.

"Pie anyone" I smiled placing it down in the middle of the table. Erich rested his arm on the back of my chair as he mumbled a yes.

"Did you make this too" Erich looked over at Bri who had a smug look on her face "yep"

"Shut the fuck up, no you didn't I bought this when I went to the store earlier" I teased making her roll her eyes.

"Well you picked a pie" he smiled at me taking a bite.
"I know".

"So if this serious" she motioned over to us. I look at Erich "Yeah, I would say so" he shrugged making me blush.

We never really talked about how serious we were, we just went with it.

"Cute, real cute. I'm glad to see you happy Erich" the obvious irritation behind her voice.

"It's getting late we should go" Matt cleared his throat "yeah it is" Bri agreed.

"That's a good idea, Erich you wanna head out with us" we all looked at him. I gave him a 'you better say the right shit or your in trouble' look.

"I'm staying here tonight" he gave me a smug look then looking back at her.

"Oh well okay" We said our good byes and they walked out the door.

I closed the door and turned on my heels "Erich Maxwell Blunt" I spat making his eyes widen.

"Yes baby" he said softly "why the fuck wouldn't you tell me she was a crazy ex" I question walking slowly over to him.

"Okay one not an ex and two cause you wanted to meet her" he shrugged "okay so if I knew she was an old stalker I wouldn't have invited her cause she's already seeded with Matt and now that we had dinner she basically has a shoe in the door. And why is she still your employee if she gave you problems" I raise my eyebrows.

"Everyone knows you don't talk to the stalkers Erich"

"She's still an employee cause she agreed to leave me alone  cause I found out some things about her that could really affect her if they got out and I wouldn't press charges plus she needs the money, especially now"

"Okay but that was the last time I will be having a meal with her. I felt like she wanted to strangle me just sitting next to you" I say wishing I was joking.

Our conversation was some what civil but all girls know that it was way deeper than that.

"He's Matt's baby mama I'll be nice to her to a certain extant" i purse my lips. He pulled me in by my hips.

"You could be my baby mama" he smirked, I knew he was just kidding. I wouldn't want kids for a long time.

"Just for that you have to wear a condom now" his faces dropped. He hated condoms and so did I. That's one reason why I went on birth control a while back also cause of my period.