bytrayal 🖤😔🖕🏼

Start from the beginning

We were still thinking when Kageyama came out of the washroom "w-who are you people and how did you get in here!?" He yelled when he saw us and I felt a pang of hurt in my chest that my boyfriend didn't even remember who I was...but I knew it was because of Suma so I tried to focus "tobio kun don't worry no one's gonna hurt you! They are here to help get you out of here!" Hiro said trying to get Kageyama to calm down but it didn't work "I don't need to get out of here!! I'm safe with Suma! What are you talking about!" Kageyama yelled back with a clear sound of fear in his voice that only me and oikawa could tell.

"TOBIO LISTEN! my brother gave you a serum! It made you love him and only him!! It made you forget about all your friends and family and only remember him! You have to believe me, he's not good he's bad we just wanna help you remember!" Hiro screamed out but Kageyama just backed away...He backed away into the washroom and closed the door!

Kageyamas pov

I backed up into the bathroom cause Suma told me that there was a keypad there I could press to call him to our room incase of an emergency. I quicking closed and locked the door of the bathroom and went to the closest keypad. He had two placed in the room, one in the far back of the bathroom near the tub and one near the entrance.

I quickly filed the number Suma told me to and called him "baby what's wrong?!" He said with worry "a bunch of people just snuck into the room! They said they want to kidnap me!" I said scared and heard Suma say "I'm On my way" then cut the phone.

I really didn't know what to do, there were complete strangers inside the room with my boyfriends brother who is working with them and apparently i am brainwashed somehow?! I couldn't process this all and just curled up into a ball in the corner of the bathroom scared for my life.

Suma had told me at soon point that in the time my memory was fuzzy the world had become horrible and cruel and that i shouldn't leave without Suma and that the mansion had everything i needed.

He said that's the main reason Hiro was homeschooled as well...at first I didn't believe him but he said he was just trying to protect me So I didn't question it...now I know he was right....

Third person pov

Suma ran towards his room with three guards and a few more on stand by. What be didn't know was that the three guards were none other then ushijima wakatoshi, kuroo tetsuro and one more of his actual guards.

They reached the room and Suma quickly opened the door and saw his prisoners with his little brother "GET AWAY FROM MY BROTHER" he yelled and tried to shoot to Takashi but Hiro grabbed a pillow and put it in front of Takashi to protect him.

"Hiro what are you doing!?" Suma yelled wondering why his brother was protecting the people he was supposed to be against "shut up You sociopath!" Hiro shouted (there is a difference between a sociopath and a psychopath btw and Suma is a sociopath)

"ARE YOU HELPING THEM?!" Suma shouted at him and Hiro just nodded his head "Hiro I swear to god is this because you have a stupid crush in that kid?" Suma said pointing to Takashi "if that's the case I'll just spare him and you can be with him or whatever" Suma said and Hiro just blushed really red "NO ITS NOT BECAUSE OF THAT! ITS BECAUSE YOUR FORCING SOMEONE TO LOVE YOU AGAINST THEIR WILL AND BASICALLY BRAINWASHING THEM!" Hiro shouted now him and Takashi looked like tomato's...

"You know what?! I don't care kill them" Suma said to his guards but only one of them moved forward while kuroo and ushijima just looked at each other before knocking the last guard unconscious making Suma turn around in surprise

"What the fuck?!" He yelled at "his guards" before realizing who they actually were..."heya psycho-chan" kuroo said in a sing song sort of voice well ushijima just said "hello katsunki Suma" in his normal monotone voice.

"W-what the fuck?! How did you even manage to get out of the cells!" Suma yelled out but no one answered in stead the all started closing in on him while he stood there trying to think of what to do, when suddenly Kageyama came out if the bathroom.....

A/N hope y'all enjoyed and sorry for all the fake chapters 😂😂😂

Now for those of y'all who still believe Suma is a with ma explain how I think the serum would work

From what I believe love is a for of extreme happiness towards a person or people. That extreme happiness makes you want to be with them forever or give you an intense feeling for them that makes you care and want to only see them smile.

Happiness is caused by saretonin which is a hormone in your body. By increasing that hormone you get extreme levels of saretonin like "happy pills" and those drugs people take to feel something when they are depressed.

So if you know how to do it you could give it an overly extreme boost and maybe boost other hormones such as the ones that control lust you could very well creat a love serum...

That's basically how I believe the serum would work but don't take this to facts cause It could be factually incorrect.

✨Peace😚✌️✨