Schools in session

Sophie woke up tired from the day before of hanging out with friends. Even though it was fun Sophie of course was still stressed and she had to go to foxfire today. She rolled out of bed and went down stairs there was some yellowish mush that deadline had made and it tasted like gooey cinnamon rolls. She then went to get dressed and she decided to actually listen to Vertina today and put on a little bid of gold eyeliner and a red tunic with silver and gold embroidery. Then she weaved her hair into a water fall braid going down her shoulder.
"She what happens when you listen to me!" Vertina exclaims. Sophie couldn't even argue she looked good like really good. She thanked vertina and then light leaped to foxfire. Everyone was looking at her for some reason and it made her feel very self conscious. Then she saw Biana and waved.
"wow! You look so good!!" biana exclaimed.
"Thanks, vertina helped me." Sophie explained.
"Come on everyone must be waiting for us," biana says and pulls Sophie along.
When they reach all of there friends everyone turns and looks at Sophie.
"You look really great today" linh smiles.
"Yeah you really do." Marella compliments.
"Thanks guys" Sophie blushes.
"Yeah you look great." Dex smiles. She smiles back it was great that she and dex now could just be friends without it being awkward. She then turned her gaze to Tam who was staring at her.
"What?" Sophie asks.
"N-nothing" tam mutters
"ooh is Tammy blushing" Marella teases.
"No! Tam" grumbles and then blends into the shadows. Soon it's time for lunch they all sit down together and it feels great almost like it's normal again. Then Sophie suddenly starts thinking about Keefe she gets a little teary eyed and excuses herself from the table and goes into the corner of the hallway we're she thinks no one will find her she then starts silently starts crying to herself. Then suddenly a figure appears next to her comforting her
"Tam?" Sophie asks confused.
"Shhhh Sophie it's okay" tam comforts her. Sophie's head sinks into his shoulder feeling perfect resting there.
"T-thank you tam I just miss him" Sophie whimpers.
" I understand we all do. I know we act like enemy's but he is still my friend and I care about him." Tam confesses
"Thank you for following me Tam it really helped" Sophie blushes realizing how close she and tam are.
"Umm well we should probably get back to the others" tam mumbles probably realizing the awkwardness as well. The rest of the day went smoothly after her conversation with Tam. When she was back home her mind kept drifting to there conversation she realized how good of a friend tam had become to her. For some reason the word friend made her squirm she kept repeating it in her head and every time it just made her more and more uncomfortable but she just brushed it off because it just don't make sense because her and Tam would never be anything more then friends.