Sleep over part 2

The game was pretty uneventful so far just a bunch of boring truth and dares the worst thing that happened to Sophie is that Dex dared her to let Biana dress her for a week! Of course Biana was ecstatic and that led to a quick kiss for Dex which Sophie thought was really cute but she didn't want to admit it cause she was still mad. Soon it was Linh's turn. "Tam truth or dare?" She asked.
"Dare duh." Tam said flipping his bangs dramatically. "Ummm,"Linh said here eyes dancing around the group until her eyes landed on Sophie and she smirked "I dare you to do 7 minutes in heaven with Sophie" Sophie and Tam both instantly turned beet red at this.
"Well I guess we have to.." mumbled Tam as he and Sophie both reluctantly walked towards another room. When they got there they both sat far away from each other as they sent awkward looks back and forth.
"This doesn't have to be awkward" Sophie remarked, "we can just talk"
"Ok that's fine" tam stated
"Sooo Dex and biana..." Sophie started
"You noticed huh" Tam grumbled
"Uh ya it's kind of hard not to you ok?" She asked.
"Ya it's just sad I liked her forever and I really thought she liked me too"tam blankly stated. "But your probably going through the same thing with fitz and his new girlfriend." Tam questioned
"Well yeah but I don't even really like him anymore it still hard though." She confirmed.
Tam put a friendly arm around her shoulder for comfort. She actually kinda liked it.
"Ok your 7 minutes are up" shouted biana." Tam and Sophie both started to get up but Sophie being her clumsy self tripped on absolutely nothing and taken by surprised tam tripped over her and there they were lying on the ground of the closet both beet red and Tam on top of her. Of course that's the moment biana decided to open the door sophie didn't think it was possible for her to get any redder but apparently it was. After lots of teasing from her friends her and tam started fighting back making fun of all of them and it made her laugh so hard and it felt really good to laugh.

Yay thanks for reading this chapter I hope your enjoying the story so far it's really fun to write I'm gonna try to start updating more regularly also this is my first story so if you have any constructive criticism that would be great 😊 thx love you all