Shopping and stuff

Sorry it's late.... I don't really have a excuse but enjoy! (:
The next few weeks went by slowly but surely it wasn't perfect but Sophie was adjusting to this new normal. Over this time her and Tam have been becoming closer and closer. The thought of that made Sophie really happy by now even the thought of Tam made Sophie really happy. But today Sophie was hanging out with Linh and Biana. They were going to Atlantis Which unfortunately for Sophie ment shopping. But she was promised mallowmelt so she decided to go. The girls met up and started going into stores Sophie begrudgingly bought some stuff curtesy of Biana. A few hours later they were all sitting down at a little cafe eating some mallowmelt.
"This just barley makes the shopping worth it." Sophie says singing her teeth into her 3rd piece of mallowmelt.
"I'm just glad we convinced you to come." Linh smiles. Although Sophie might not have realized Linh had become aware of Sophie's and her brothers increasing "friendship" and she decided it could be used for good.
"I really wish Tammy would agree to letting me have another pet" linh sighed sadly.
Biana catching on says, "Maybe he need someone he can't say no as easily too."
"Hey I have a idea Sophie could you ask him?" Lihn suggests.
"Me?!" Sophie shouts,"Idk guys I don't want him to say no because of me"
"come on Sophie we won't be mad at you" Biana pleads.
" Ok I guess..." lihn pulls out her phone and excitedly calls tam.
" hello?" Tam says
"um hi" Sophie's says.
" oh Sophie h-hi" Tam stammers, " why do you have Linhs phone?"
" Oh well she just really wants another pet and we decided to ask you." Sophie says
" well I mean I guess if it's what you I mean you guys want." Tam says.
" Really yayayayay!!!" Linh squeals.
"Thanks Tammy"
" don't call me Tammy tam growls."
"Bye!!!" They all shout.

Not my best work and kinda just a filler but hope you liked it I'll try to update as soon as have some inspiration
Love y'all ❤️