Date Crashers

So sorry it took so long to update there is no excuse. But I hope you enjoy this chapter!!!!!!
"Sophie Tams here!" Edaline called. Sophie jumped off her bed and rushed downstairs to see Tam in conversation with Grady when she got closer she realized it wasn't as much a conversation as it was a interrogation.
"And what are your intentions with my daughter?" Grady demanded "Nothing Sir Were just friends sir" Tam stated as if he was in the army. Sophie didn't know why but when he said that it made a tiny part of her a little sad. Of course she just ignored it.
"Grady stop it" Sophie commanded
"Ok ok fine have a great time sweetie" he answered. Suddenly he leaned in and whispered,
"Now if this boy try's anything don't  hesitate to call me and if you do  don't even bother telling me to bring my bat because I'll be sitting here waiting with it for when... I mean if you call I will be ready." Sophie glared at him then took Tams hand and light leaped away. When they arrived Sophie started ranting,
"I'm so sorry about Grady if you couldn't tell he's a little over protective but he's just doing it because of Jollie and to protect me and..."
"Sophie it's ok I get it" Tam insisted. Sophie blushed as they made there way over to the park to spy on them. (do elves have parks?) Tam lead her behind a bush not to far away from the couples.
"Ok let's stay here and and listen" Tam whispered.
"ok got it" Sophie whispered back. They   Waited like that for a while in science until Sophie started asking, " ummm Tam your a shade."
"yeah and your a teleporter inflictor polyglot telepath and enhancer." Tam stated blankly.
" I know but why are we hiding behind this bush if you could just cover us with your shadows?"
" ummm yeah I was totally waiting for you to figure that out and, to answer your question I didn't say anything so I could flex my epic ninja skills." After Tam answered he did a tuck and roll to a tree then covered himself in shadows.
"That was a great flex Tam but you do realize your still covering yourself with shadows right." Sophie said smirking.
"Whatever" Tam grumbled, " let's just go closer." They made there way closer to the group so they could hear.
" this has been so fun!" Marella exclaims.
" I your totally right," Linh squeals, " although I am a little surprised Tam even let me come he can be really over protective. Linh then paused but then after a second, " Tam! Tam song I know your here don't even try and hide!" Linh yelled.
" dang it I know we should have stayed behind the bush!"

Hope you enjoyed there is more sotam fluff to come

I'll always be here for you (Sotam)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें