Chapter 16 Part 1

Red's Pov

It's time to set up everything. I have all the food made. The plan for payback set up. My mom and Dad will be here in a bit. Nixon will be here in like ten minutes.

Let's see we have baked chicken, corn casserole, and a French silk pie. That's sound like a good meal. Probably not though. Anyway Nixon should be here any second.

A few moments later there is a knock at the door. I walk over and open it to see Nixon wearing a blue polo shirt and some nice dress pants. Well he is definitely trying to impress my parents. Even though he technically already won over my dad being an Alpha and all. My dad is a sucker to any authority leaders as mates.

He was the first one to break the silence. "Hey Red. Thanks for inviting me to meet your parents." I smiled at him. "No problem. You practically won over my dad being an Alpha. So no big deal, they just wanted to meet you." He looked more relieved about that. He must have been stressing about it or something like that.

It was then ten minutes later that my mom and dad teleported in the middle of the living room. "Mom, dad it's good to see you." I ran up to them and gave them a hug.

My mom of course is a very gentle person, being most fairy and Angel, so she wore a long type, long sleeve dress. While my dad being the rougher one, aka being a werewolf and demon, he wore a black shirt and dress pants.

We were all at the dinner table when my mom started a conversation with Nixon. "So Nixon your the Alpha of your pack?" He nodded, and my mom continued. "Have you guys completed the mating process?" This made me spit my drink out to the side. "Mother! Why would you ask that? And no we haven't." She shrugged.

After dinner and stuff, my mom and dad left. It just left me, Nixon, and my little plan. "Hey it's pretty late. You wanna sleep over?" I asked. Step one assembled. "Sure. I don't have extra clothes though." I got this covered also. "Oh don't worry. I have some upstairs." This made him growl. Probably thinking why I had men's clothing. "Hey relax they are my brothers old clothes." Yeah I have a brother but he is in college right now. This also calmed him down a bit.

"Come on let's go upstairs." I grabbed his hand and lead him up the stair to the guest room/my brother's old room. "Just go in the closet and grab some clothes. Then you can come into my room, which is right over there." I said while pointing to a door down the hall. "Okay I will be right there." He said this and went into the room.

A/N Sadly that's it for now. Part two will be out soon. But for now that it. But yeah so that's so much for all the reads and stuff it means so much. at first I thought this book would get tops like 100 reads but you guys proved me wrong. And I'm glad,
One thanks to you,
part two will be cool,
eat smarties,
and A ba bye.
~Abbydare~