Epilogue

*five years after the accident*

Red's POV

It's the boys fifth birthday and it was hectic. All the pack members were gonna be coming to the pack house to celebrate the boys birthday. Today was one of the best days of my life, next to my wedding, but also the worse. All due to that day five years ago.

It was the day my boys were born but also the day my mate was in a car crash. Yes, he's still a live but it was still a tragic moment in my life.

I could remember that day vividly, as if it just happen.

-flashback-

It wasn't possible. There's no way Nixon got in a crash. But we saw him in the hall. I can't believe it actually happened, he was in a car crash but I just couldn't get it in my head. Me and Mia just went back-and-forth asking ourselves if this was an actual thing.
I didn't feel the pain of when it actually happened. The pain you would feel if your mate had gotten hurt, it wasn't there. We both just thought it was because of the birth process but I was just breaking down in tears.  I couldn't really think about that.

The nurses tried to calm me down and I just wanted to see him, it wasn't every day where your mate would get in an accident.

I wondered for the first two days when he was in the hospital what happened to him to cause the crash, but since he was in operation, I got no answers.

Nixon told us what he saw that day but I thought nothing of it at that time, I really thought it was just a person who was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

It wasn't different till the boys were two that I realized that the story might be different. We saw the signs of them staring at stuff outside the window as if someone was watching them and they would point to the woods when were outside and it would just be weird.

That's when we decided they needed more guards watching them, we just couldn't leave them alone after their behaviour lately.

Even though this is a day of happiness for their birthday, it wasn't a nice day for their mom after they were born.

I couldn't do much for the first few days of Nixon being in the hospital. I had some of the nurses watch over the boys whiles I just waited outside his room, hoping he'd be okay.

Though he was only in there for three days after the boys were born, it still felt like forever.

---

"Happy birthday to you!" The pack sang to the two boys as they all cheered and the boys blew out the candle on their two cakes.

Me and Nixon were cheering, I wrapped my arms around his waist and I looked up at him. "Look at these two amazing boys that we created and brought into this world."

He chuckled a bit, "Yeah, but it's not a world I would want them to grown in."

I frowned slightly, "Yeah, but they'll do fine. I mean their father is pretty great." The smiling appearing on my face again.

He lean down and kissed my lips, "Yeah they will, their mother has done a perfect jobs so far."

I laughed and laid my head on his chest, looking at our boys.

"This is perfect, I have a wife who loves me and two boys who will grow up great."

I laughed, "Oh hush, it was in my DNA to love you."

Nixon looked at the boys opening their first few presents and back at me with a smile. "That's right, but it was in mine to love my Hybrid Mate."

A/N Okay I think explain some stuff and will lead you guys perfectly into the sequel/spin-off. I will post a chapter after the epilogue of when it's out, so if you want to read it, you can find it easily. Anyway thank you guys so much on the support on this book. I honestly began this book to practice my writing, but so many people started reading it, that I was a little overwhelmed. I'm so glad a lot of you guys enjoy my writing so much. I don't get many happy comments in real life toward my way. I seriously appreciate all you guys for reading my book though and you guys know what's next, so for the last time in Hybrid Mate,
Love Evan,
Eat smarties,
Read forever,
And Ba bye.
~Abbydare~