Chapter 26

Red's POV

(Sadly the day Nixon leaves)

The next couple mouths were tortuous, well for Nixon. From being pregnant, he would basically do anything I told him.

Let's just say, I got a lot of pancakes and back rubs. I also never got that ice cream I was promised though. He doesn't want me to unset my stomach with dairy.

I kinda want some pickles and chocolate. Gosh I'm gonna be so fat. "Nixon!"

After yelling I heard fast pace foot steps coming up the stair and quickly I see Nixon by my side.

"Yes Red? You called? Are you uncomfortable, cold?" He ask with worry.

"I want pickles and chocolate." Yeah that sounds good.

He chuckles lightly. "I should of known you were having cravings. I'll be right back." He then got up and went to go get the food I asked for. Man aren't I lucky to have someone like him.

He's leaving today remember. Damnit Mia. He'll hopefully be back to see our baby born though. I hope so.

I was stopped in my conversation with Mia when Nixon came back and set a bowl of pickles and a chocolate bar next to me. "There you go my angel." He kisses my check and sits next to me.

"Thanks you." I grab the pickle and take a bite. I sigh a bit when Nixon placed his hand on my belly, rubbing it a bit.

"What should we name him?" Nixon looks at me as I eat.

"Hmm I don't know, I guess I never really thought about it." I really haven't thought about it. I've just been on lazy days for the past weeks.

"We'll think about it when he's born." Nixon smiles at me.

"Okay." I smile and eat the chocolate bar. I then frown right after, and Nixon notices.

"What's wrong Red?" He grabs my hand.

"You're leaving today. This is the last hour I see you before you leave."

"I know but I'll be back before you have the baby, I promise." Nixon then grabbed my hand and placed a kiss on it.

I smiles, "I know, I can't wait already."

***

The rest of that hour we basically acted like the cliche couple in the movies, you know, kissing, cuddling, etc.

We were at the airport and I was eating out of a bag of Doritos -I'm pregnant don't judge me- and waiting for his flight to be ready.

I was basically clinging onto him for dear life hoping this might make him not leave.

"Red?" Nixon looked up at me as I held onto his torso.

"Yes Nixon?" I looked up into his eyes.

"You have to let go. I have to head to the plane." He said these words sadly.

"Okay," I let go sadly. "I'm gonna miss you Nixon."

Nixon kissed her softly, "I'm gonna miss you too Red. Now goodbye."

"Goodbye." My voice came up cracking as I started to cry.

It's was horrible, watching him and probably being a pregnant woman isn't helping.

When he walked away I felt horrible, like I needed to throw up.

----
I was at the house, laying by the toilet throwing up every minute. Well not actually every minute but I was still throwing up a lot.

It's almost as if there something powerful making throw up, because I don't feel bad. I just now have a horrible taste that keeps making me puke. I hate it and Mia hasn't said literally anything to me since Nixon left.

This is horrible, I'm just already over this whole trip for Alphas thing.

I wonder if Evan is yelling at Nixon for leaving me while I'm pregnant.

Nixon's POV

How dare you leave our mate while she is carrying our future child! I can''t believe you're that stupid. If someone invade the pack and take Red they'll get our child and maybe some of Red's abilities will effect them. (*author winks at readers*)

"You're right Evan, but if I don't go the council can take our pack away and they'll possible kill are members which, will cause us pain and Red pain. Which she doesn't need that type of pain when she is pregnant.

Yeah, I guess you're right. I can hear Evan growl slightly. I just might of wanted to make love with our beautiful mate. "God Evan, everything is about sex with you." I can hear him laughing when I block him out and watch out the plane window.

(Gonna do one of my oh so famous time skips. So with the power of Pedro the Unicorn we are now somewhere in the futures.)

Red's POV

"I'm gonna freaking die!" I screamed out, falling down in pain and holding my stomach.

I was hanging out with Raven as she caught me up on some school work I miss when I felt water or something run down my leg.

I was in labor and this baby was coming soon.

"Get me to the pack Doctor! Now!" Raven quickly the called for help and after that I was rushed to the hospital.

----
"I want my mate!" This wasn't the first time I yelled something along the lines.

I was now in the hospital bed with nurses walking around the room getting everything prepared. I watched the nurses grabbing the materials, not one slowing down as I ached in pain.

Why the fuck does this hurt me so much too. Mia we share a fucking body! What did you expect? I don't know, no pain!

Nixon's POV

I was almost home. Just a 20 minutes away actually. This time without Red has been so painful.

As driving, I all of sudden felt horrible pain in my crotch area.

Holy fucking hell, why does our dick hurt!? Evan calm down, there has to be some explanation to this. I mean we didn't do anything and the only other way we feel pain is if Red....

Oh my god Red! The baby! She must be having the baby!

A/N
Well to end this chapter on a note where I'll have to hide so you guys can't find me when you get angry. I'm sorry for such the long horrible wait. I had some issues to solve, but hey. At least I'm dead. Okay also I know a lot of you have questions about the sequel. I want to know first, do you guys still want one? If so I'll answer all questions you have at the end of epilogue of this book. But as we do,
Sorry for the wait,
Pedro missed you guys,
Evan's great,
Eat smarties,
And a Ba Bye.
~Abbydare~