Chapter 19

Unknown Pov's

This will be the perfect time to get my revenge on Nixon. He will never know what's happening to him. His mate joining the pack will be a perfect distraction for my plan. He will get what he has deserved. Nixon you better watch your back. I'm coming to the pack. *insert evil laugh here*.

Red's Pov

Two days. Two days till I join the pack, till I become Luna. Nothing much to it, right? I'm excited that I get to join the pack, but I'm still nervous about the whole Luna factor.

Well let's get ready. It's time to pack up. I am moving actually into the pack tomorrow, but I won't be in, in the pack till after that.

Well there is only on way to celebrate. That would be Pancakes. Yay! Pancakes! Obviously Mia loves eating pancakes. Don't hate me because I'm awesome. Not hating, just adding a factor.

Well let's get some pancakes on the stove. I then poor the batter on the pan and add cinnamon and sugar to make it sweet. That's when I heard the knock on the door. I turned off the stove and walked to the door. Seven, my cat, walked near my feet. I open the door, expecting to get a package or something. Nope, I saw a vampire waiting at my door.

"Umm hello sir. Can I help you." He smirked, and said "Yes, in fact, you can help me." He stood there and then all of a sudden my feet were lifted up and my mouth was covered. I just told my self not to breath. "Come on, be a good girl and breath in." I hear a guy say, very creepily too. Red don't do it, just a little longer. I can't do it Mia.
I took a breath.

That's when it went black.

Nixon's Pov

Something is wrong. It's not right. Evan a little help?
I hear nothing but whimpering. Evan? I don't know what's wrong. It's not right. Well this is not good. Actually it's horrible.
Whatever it is. It's freaking me out. I don't know what to do. I feel......empty.

A/n Okay. That was different.... Anyway, I'm sorry for so little updates lately. I don't remember if I told you guys I had testing the week in school, but I did. There will be hopefully another update soon. I just want to say thank you for being patient and end on a high note,
Who is unknown?,
What happen to Pedro the unicorn?,
Oh wait Pedro is over there,
And Ba Bye.
~Abbydare~