Chapter 2

Omg I'm beautiful. I woke up thing morning and went to my bathroom to look in the mirror. I'm now the most beautiful person in the world. It helps being a shadow Angel. I have long blonde hair. My eyes are amazing, they are almost wolf like, they are grey, but with specks of blue in them. My height is the same, and stuff like that.

For today I decided why not dress nicer today. I grabbed a white tee shirt and a pair of dark blue jeans, and to top it off a red plaid shirt, and for a extra touch my favorite red converses.

I went downstairs to see on the kitchen counter the best breakfast ever. On the counter there is eggs, bacon, pancakes, hash browns, waffles, and chocolate strawberries. Yum. There was also either milk or orange juice. I got milk because I need keep my bones healthy. I may seem weak and look it, but I'm the strongest person in my family line. Which there are some powerful people in my family.

Well I'm going to head to the gym. Maybe I will find my mate. Probably not, I will probably get stuck with an a$$hole that goes to my school. I also can reject my mate too. I know, I know it should hurt the wolf inside me, but nope. With all my other creatures that part gets taken out of the wolf. When I do meet them though I do still feel the mate pull, I just don't get affected by it if I reject my mate and my wolf doesn't either, and it's the same if I'm rejected too.

*At the Gym*

Well I'm going to the weights. Let's see I think 75 pounds for today.  I grab the weights and start working out. I think a stay there for about 3 hours. It's noon so I probably should leave. I then grab my stuff and leave out of the gym.

*Alpha Nixon's Pov*

"Morning everyone," That's how I always wake up in the morning. "Morning Alpha." Oh did I mention I'm the Alpha of the Redwood pack, well I am. My name is Nixon Lee Redwood and I'm the new Alpha. I'm 18 and mateless, I wish I could find my mate though, and my pack is one of the strongest in America.  I'm like 6'3 and I have light brown hair and almost bronze eyes,  I'm also almost 19 and I'm a senior in school.

Today I heading to the gym with a few of my buddies. By buddies I mean my best friend/beta Carlos, and my third in command/best friend G. We were walking in and all of a sudden the most wonderful smell hits me. It smells like coconut and chocolate. "mate", I whisper. I don't think she is still here though. I know G and Carlos heard me because of werewolf hearing. My wolf is also like freaking out too. "She was here, she was really here. We finally sort of found her." My wolf would not stop going on about our mate. To be honest I can't wait to see her though. She must be amazing.

A/N Okay guys that's chapter two. I hop u enjoyed it and stuff like that. This is a longer chapter for me just saying and one more thing
Read My story the woods,
buckets are hats,
happy birthday Red,
and ba bye. ~Abbydare