Sniff the triumph

Start from the beginning

"Stop staring at me. I'm already in a bad mood and your activities are making me more annoyed."

"Don't tell me you are serious going to marry this idiot."

"Grandfather, please be quiet so that I can use my brain."

"I can help you."

"They won't jump in the water if you keep annoying them."

He smiles and shifts his gaze to the gangster who's standing near the side of boat. He is looking in the other direction. The priest goes to him with slow and steady steps and pushed him a little. The gangster loses his balance and falls in the water. The priest comes and sits beside me. He closes his eyes to pretend that he is really tired. My mouth is still open in shock and now I am the one who is staring him.

Jihyun comes running after listening the sound. He looks at the gangster who is drowning but doesn't stop to save him as he wants to leave Seoul as soon as possible.

"This is your doing right?", he asked me.

"No, he fell by himself."

"Don't try to act smart. I know you very well. But I like whenever you become violent," he turns to the priest, "start the wedding ceremony. I am dying to kiss my bride."

"Wh-what? Wedding? in a boat?", I asked.

"Yes, isn't it romantic?", Jihyun smirked.

"It is but give me at least an hour to prepare myself."

"10 minutes," Jihyun commanded and walked away.

I quickly turned to the priest, "Please help me grandfather, I don't want to marry him."

"Ok, but on one condition."

"Fine. Just save me from this situation," I said with pleading eyes.

"Mr. Jihyun, we need to talk," he shouted.

"Yes?", asked Jihyun.

"She can't marry you."

"What?"

"Have you heard about love at first sight? It just happened between us. I am the only man she wants to kiss so she can't marry you."

I look at the priest in shock and spoke in a low voice, "don't you think you are going overboard?"

"Not at all. It was my condition to save you from him. Marry me."

I scoff in disbelief, "you are crazy!"

"At least I am better than him," the priest beamed.

"Enough drama for today. Forget about marriage. I've other ways to make you mine," Jihyun said and grabbed my wrist.

I pulled back my hand, "don't you even dare to touch me."

"Your anger is provoking me more," he smirked.

He starts taking steps towards me and I step back but soon I lose my balance and was about to fall but the priest takes my hand and pulls me towards him.

He speaks while holding me in his hands, "I accept that you are good but I am the best. So let me handle him."

My eyes once again become teary as I hear the most familiar voice. I am really an idiot. He was right beside me all this time, holding my hand and I didn't realize it, not even once. It's not my mistake, he's really good in disguise. Shi Jin removes his gloves and makeup.

Jihyun takes out his gun but Shi Jin grabs it and throws it in water. Jihyun tries to punch him but he grabs his hand and twists it. Jihyun starts screaming in pain while Shi Jin takes out his phone with his other hand and makes a call.