"Aww...I missed you so much," I threw a flying kiss in the air.

I went inside and the competition fever is high. Some are on the treadmill while some are busy finding their partners for the prom.

I want to see the basketball practice. I am curious!

I quickly kept my bag on my seat and went straight to the basketball court. Luckily, Hye Kyo is busy rehearsing with Wooseok for the prom, because if she finds me here, I am dead.

I simply love basketball. I used to be the basketball captain in my school days. I went near the players who are relaxing on the floor. Their completely wet shirts with bruised knees are clear proofs that our team is going to win. The way they help and support each other, train themselves in gym and spend hours in the beaming sun is worth all my applause.

"Hey look what I bought for you all. You are doing great. I expect our team to be the winner," I handed them a heavy bag which I was carrying.

"Wow! Banana milk! Thank you so much Sakshi, we really needed this after hours of sweating," said a teammate. "And we promise, we'll not disappoint you and our university."

"I hope so," I smiled at their hard work and passion for winning.

"By the way, how's your leg now?"

"Good. Thanks for your concern," I peeked inside the bag. "There is one last bottle of banana milk left. Everybody got or should I drink this?", I asked while taking out the last drink from the carton.

"I think Shi Jin is left. He is still practicing. Go and give it to him."

"Ok."

I took the bottle and looked towards the court. Shi Jin is practising hard. But wait...

Why is he practising with a girl?

He is teaching her how to toss the ball. The way he is lifting her up so that she can basket is making my face hotter than the sun. If she doesn't know how to play then why she is even practising?

"Take this," I passed him the last bottle thinking he must be thirty.

"Princess? What a nice surprise! You recovered fast."

"Why? You didn't expect me to be present here?", I asked with anger.

"It's not like that. Actually I am glad that you came but I think you should rest more."

I was about to thank him and make that bitch jealous when she coughed, gaining his attention.

"Are you okay?", he asked the slut.

"Yeah! I am just feeling thirsty!", she said and behaved as if she will die if not hydrated with a refreshment drink.

"You can take this if you want," he said and passed her the banana milk.

"What the fuck Shi Jin? I am also thirsty but still I bought all those drinks for the players and instead of drinking the last bottle, I gave it to you. And what you did in return? You gave that drink to that fucking bitch?", I muttered.

My anger is out of control and can come out any moment after seeing that harridan chick.

"What is SHE doing here?", I made a tight fist.

"Oh! She is just taking basketball lessons from me."

"I see," I scanned her from top to toe. "I was the basketball captain of my school. If you don't mind, I can teach her. You can relax."

"But will you be able to-", Shi Jin is cut by that ugly duckling.

"I don't think she can teach me better than you. That was years ago and after seeing her leg, I don't think she'll be even able to stand before me," she smirked.