"What do you mean?"

"I lost my memories three years back and I don't remember anything. I don't remember who I was. The Sakshi you are seeing now is not real. This Sakshi is made for this material world. I am hollow. All this time, I seriously thought that it's better to die. But I know you'll not believe. Nobody does."

"But I trust you, more than myself. Your eyes tell the truth when everything else is a lie. How come you don't remember anything?"

"I don't even know that. All I know is my grandpa's love. Only he is the one clear in my mind. I have a lot of pictures of us. A picture is worth a thousand words...but a memory is speechless."

"But something must have happened. Why don't you try?", Shi Jin said while holding my hands as if trying to impart his energy to me.

"Three years back, I don't know what happened. I went to coma and didn't woke up for the next two years. And I lost my grandpa within that time. My parents told me that it was an accident which took my two years and my grandpa's life. Doctors have told me not to take much stress because if I do then it can even result in complete memory loss."

He said nothing except patting my back to ensure that everything will be alright. "If your life can change once then it can change again."

"My grandpa worked in intelligence bureau and was on a mission. That's it. He always wanted to attend my graduation ceremony and say 'well done princess', but time didn't support. All I wanted was the memory of us two, but they took that too. Now what's the reason to breathe? More and more, I single out, the person who inspires me the most was my grandpa."

Just then Shi Jin's smile faded and his face once again became cold.

"I trust you," he said with a painful grin. "When life starts threatening you, show life that you are stronger than yesterday. The kind of sensation you get in your throat when you loose someone who is the reason of your life, is crazy."

"I've always had a burning desire to help people and make a difference in the world but I didn't know how I could do that in such a fake world. But my grandpa once told me that I could make a difference by being true to myself and teaching people what I've learnt. This world can't be perfect. I can't be perfect. But an imperfect life for an imperfect person is perfect," I took a deep breath. "Let's not think about it much. By the way how is Min Young unnie doing? I haven't heard from her in a long time."

"Sh-she is doing g-good."

I smiled a little while looking at the stars and then faced him again, "do you believe in destiny?"

"I do."

"Liar. If you do then you should be happy and wait for your fate to take control."

"Liar? That's almost hurtful. I don't feel like telling the whole truth," he said and we shared a smile under the moonlight.

"Look, that star is my grandpa," I pointed my finger towards the poll star. "I can no longer see you with my eyes or touch you with my hands. But I can feel you in my heart, forever, grandpa," I brought my hands near my chest to feel my beats.

"And the star next to it is my grandma," he sniggered. People who show no emotions have the most beautiful smiles.

"Really?", I asked and he nodded. "Cool so we have some relations now!", I giggled. "The starts we look up at, reflects what is within us."

"Betrayal is all what my fate consists of. So unlike you, I don't trust my fate or life anymore. One problem ends then another starts rolling down my streets. My life was always like that roller coaster ride that never ends."