I can't believe these idiots!

"Nancy it's your turn so taking in account that you are a nerd, do a simple one. Take a funny selca with Shim Chung," said Jackson.

"Oh hell no! Why are you involving me? Her double chin will destroy the pic," Shim Chung said and we all laughed.

Like this the rounds are going on while I am admire the authenticity of beach. The sound of waves under the starry sky, the wind and the sound of birds are increasing the complex of nature. My feet touching the sand and the way little crabs and shells I find on the beach wants me to dance. Dance with the waves, move with the sea. Let the rhythm of water set your soul free. There is absolutely nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shoreline, no matter how many times it is sent away. It's just like love - endless, deep and completely unique.

Have you ever asked yourself how deep the oceans can go? I am pretty sure that at least a speak of light touches its bottom and that's the love of nature.

Just then Min Ho patted my shoulders, making me flinch.

"Ok Sakshi, truth or dare?", he asked.

"Dare. But I already told you all that I will not do anything weird so if I find the task inappropriate, I'll not do it."

"Ok calm down boiling milk. So the simplest task for you is...sing a song."

"A song? I think you guys don't know that my voice is like a crow," I replied thinking I can pass my dare.

"Ugh we all know what a nightingale voice you got. Now don't show more tantrums and sing. Today is a special day for me, can't you do this much?", Hye Kyo requested and everybody started shouting 'please!'.

"Ok, but what should I sing?"

"Anything....maybe a song that reminds you of your love. A song that you feel mesmerising and you get absorbed in it whenever you listen to it. Love can be anyone or anything, that depends on you," Rebecca said and gave me a thumbs up, encouraging me to do my job.

Min Ho held his guitar the moment I cleared my throat. I thought for a while. What is love? What is that strange feeling that makes me feel out of the world? I closed my eyes and let my voice to find its way.

"You are the sunlight that rose again in my life. A reincarnation of my childhood dreams. I don't know what these emotions are. Am I still dreaming?"

Shi Jin stood up to join me. His body stands right in front of me and I once again got a chance of admire his angelic eyes that sparkle in the moonlight. The bonfire lits up his face and adds a golden glow in our voices. He started singing the next phrase --

"There is a green oasis in the desert. A prior deep inside of me. I am so happy. I can't breathe. Everything's getting blur."

We came even closer and it's my turn to continue.

"I hear the ocean from far away. Across the wind and past the woods. I am following this clarity."

That's when everyone got with the rhythm. He pulled my hands and my heart once again started its marathon inside my chest. This feeling is strange, but still I don't have any regrets. And we sang together --
"Take my hands now, you are the cause of my euphoria~"

All hands interlocked with each other, making a circle and enclosing us within and swinging their body like ocean waves. Isn't it fantastic?

I don't know what's happening with me. Just by my feelings, the whole world is different from yesterday. When he called me, I became his flower. As if we were waiting. We bloom untill we ache. Maybe it's the providence of the universe. It just had to be that. But as much as my heart flutters, I'm worried that the destiny is jealous of us. I'm scared. The universe has moved for us, without missing a single thing. Our happiness was ment cause I....I? What I am feeling? And...does he feels the same?

"Ok students it's already 10:00 p.m. come on, munch your dinner and pack your stuff. We will be leaving early in the morning. Make sure that nobody is left," ms. Choi said and left and as usual, we nodded at her command.

I looked back at the bonfire.

"May this be the end of our sufferings and we have a happy life ahead. May this fire swallow all my pain and help me forget what happened three years back," I prayed with tearful eyes and went to our rooms.

As I am laying on my bed with my stomach all full, my eyes are attached to the ceiling.

"Will I be able to move on?", I sighed and forcefully closed my eyes.

What happened three years back which made me loose faith in people, this fake world and...love?