Without any warning, I threw my bags and sat next to Shi Jin with a mouth full of air. I am not even looking at that ass because I know he will again make fun of me but I turned to his side after I couldn't hear a bit of laughter escaping his mouth.

"Good girl. My princess is being obedient," he said with a beautiful natural smile on his face and then started giving attention to his stupid magazine once again.

Seriously? He always betrays me. Wherever I feel he is going to do something, he does just the opposite.

While everyone is singing and vibing with the flow, I am looking at the butterflies that are fluttering outside my window. The sun is on its brightest and there is not a single sign of rain in the sky. The light wind blowing on my face is preventing my black snake like hairs to hide my rosy cheeks. The gold tossed fields with children playing chase is so calming.

Looking on the other side, my friends are also moving their bodies while maintaining the decorum of the university. Shi Jin as usual is busy in his own sweet melody. Sometimes I feel like I am just his tiny dancer, he have control over my feet and the very next moment I feel as if he is a pen and I am his ink and together we write the most lyrical poem.

While others are enjoying snacks, I am sitting all done because you know I didn't packed anything with me. I took out the canvas which is shouting to fill it with the vibrant colours of life, and the crayons and started colouring.

Just when I am done, Shi Jin shook me.

"Here," he passed me a mango juice.

"Thanks."

"Well what are you drawing? Let me see," he said and took the painting from my hands, "a setting sun?"

"It feels like a friend to me." I said while looking at the meadows outside.

Shi Jin stayed quiet for a moment and then said again, "me too."

No body ever even tried to go in a deeper meaning and always appreciated or something but he tried and denied to peep through the shallow colours.

"Everyday it comes, looks at us from a distance and then leaves without any complaints. It just smiles at us and always gives us the shine and warmth that we need to survive. Still nobody ever notices or thanks him. He looks so lonely," I said.

"That's how this world is. Once their work is done, they'll forget you. No matter what wrong others do, it never stops to hope and pray for their best," he said while still holding the canvas and then looked at me with his angelic eyes.

God! I can never get over his charismatic eyes!

He continued, "Just like you. That's why you are my best friend. I am sorry if I ever hurt you but believe me, you are the best companion I could ever find. You are not so beautiful, rich, attractive or intelligent but you are who you are. You never changed yourself to gain attention and always feel proud for loving yourself and that's what matters the most."

I'm speechless. My point of view was very different but he showed me the mirror with a different angle. The drawing which made me sad is the same drawing which is the reason of my cherry like blushing face.

We didn't said anything, just lost in each others eyes. Don't know why my heart is racing inside. Don't know why my brain stops working whenever he looks at me. This is a very strange feeling which I have absolutely no idea about.

"Thanks but actually I am everything you said. Now I am a little sleepy so don't dare you disturb me," I said and drifted off to sleep while he just chuckled and once again started reading novels.