Maknae line gasped loudly recognizing the boy."It was him!"Taehyung shouted in shock.

Hyung line was confused."Do you guys know him?"Yoongi asked observing the boy.

"He is the one who brought the kids to us"Jungkook said looking at the boy with wide eyes.

Hospital workers and doctors quickly took him inside the hospital.

"Guys,we have no time!Deoksim has run away!We have to find her first!"Hoseok screamed and ran away to find her.

Others also ran away even though they were hella worried for the boy.But right now,their priority is their sister.

Whole day,Kim boys were searching for their sister.But they found no one.Their father and Mrs.Kim also joined them to find her as soon as they came back to soul.It was already evening.Finally they decided to go home thinking she might have gone there.

Time skip.

Everyone entered inside the dark mansion exhaustedly.They were tired as hell.Mrs.Kim was still crying.

But little did they know,who is waiting for them.

As soon as Jin switched on the lights of the whole mansion,he heard everyone gasping for something. He immediately widened his eyes and ran back to the living room to see his brothers and parents frozen on their spots.He followed their gazes only to gasp seeing her.His little sister.Kim Deoksim. Sitting on a single couch with so much injuries on her face and body.Her forehead was bleeding. Her lips had cuts.Her cheeks had bruises and cuts.Her cloths were dirty from dust.Her hair till her shoulders were messy.

But what took his attention was,her eyes.Bloodshot teary eyes filled with nothing but pure hatred.The murderous gaze she had was directly pointing towards their father.Her jaw was clenched.She was a Satan in human form.

All of them were rooted to the ground because of the dark aura she was creating around her.They never saw her like this before.Next her sharp murderous gaze went to Jungkook.He took a step back automatically gulping hard.

Mrs.Kim was scared to death to even utter a word.She had seen her in so many versions but today.She couldn't approach her.

"Sweetie"Mr.Kim took a step forward.

That's it he could do.Because the second, he move, Deoksim stood up pointing her gun towards him shocking the hell out of everyone. No one expected it.Not even Mrs.Kim.

"Do.not.fucking. dare.to come.near.me"

Her voice,so terrifyingly cold.It brought chills down to their spins.So dangerous yet empty.Her voice didn't have any emotion.

Jimin was brave enough to speak."Deoksim-ah,stop playing around with your toy gun.You need to go to--"before he could finish his sentence,Deoksim pointed her gun towards the ceiling and shot it showing the reality.

Everyone screamed hearing the loud gun shot and stumbled backward.

Deoksim lowered her hand and pointed it towards Mr.Kim.He was breathing heavily in shock.He was scared.Not because of the gun.But because of Deoksim's cold eyes.It was his nightmare. To see that hatred towards him in Deoksim's eyes.

"W-Where did you find that Deoksim?It's not something to play.Put that down"Jin tried to approach her slowly but stopped raising his hands when Deoksim pointed her gun towards him.

"Stay back"she said in a calm yet deep dangerous tone.

Mrs.Kim decided to get involved. After all,she once tamed her in the past."Honey,What happened to you?Please put that down and come to omma"she said softly extending her hands.

"Stay out of this matter Mrs.Kim"Deoksim's rude words shocked everyone. She never talked to her like that.And what did she call her?Mrs.Kim?Mrs.Kim was badly hurt.

"Kim Deoksim,put that fucking gun away!"Yoongi yelled not fearing even for a bit.

Deoksim smirked and tilted his head."why?It's my gun.My only company since my childhood"she said in an innocent tone which held poison.

Boys widened their eyes.Deoksim chuckled like a sadist with her empty eyes."shocking?"she pouted."If you think it is shocking, then what if I say I have killed so many people from this sweetheart"she said taking the gun near her mouth and kissed it.She was literally looking like an insane person right now.

Boys couldn't believe what they were hearing.But Mr.Kim and Mrs.Kim were not shocked.They were worried seeing her like that.

"W-What did you say?"Namjoon asked in a wavering voice.He tried to laugh thinking she might be joking but the gun in her hand was not letting him think like that."you're j-joking right?Deoksim-ah,you're too innocent. Y-You can't do such things"

Deoksim laughed mockingly. "Innocent? Me?"Deoksim slowly walked towards him with a sick smile. "Oh brother,do you think I'm Cinderella? "She smirked.

Namjoon gulped hard when she was literally infront of him with that ugly thing in her hand.

"I was a monster dressed in a  Cinderella body infront of you guys.A bloody mafia"she whispered but loud enough making sure others heard her.

Yoongi came to the middle of Deoksim and Namjoon. He had a glare on his face."so you were acting infront of us?"

Jin quickly pushed both Namjoon and Yoongi backward."She's not in her senses.We need to take her to the hospital. Something is wrong with her.I'm sure she doesn't mean anything she said"

Deoksim rolled her eyes."Mrs.Kim,why don't you say the truth?"

Everyone looked at her.She gulped hard.She exhaled a shaky breath.She closed her eyes before nodding her head."Sh-She is saying the truth"

Deoksim smiled like a maniac.

"You deceived us?"Hoseok asked in disbelief. "So this whole time,we were keeping a killer?a mafia?"he looked at her in disgust and disappointment.

"A fucking criminal? "Yoongi scoffed shooting daggers even though his heart is breaking into pieces now.He loved her.He accepted her.And now?he felt betrayed.

Deoksim's eyes turned dark.She slowly took steps to backward.Boys' disappointed eyes were only a fucking joke to her.

"Who's fault is it?"she asked calmly."Who put my life into this fucking hell? Who made this killer?"she asked with empty eyes."Mr.Kim?aren't you gonna answer?"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Another chapter!

Hope you enjoyed!

Vote and comment!