Chapter 9: The truth

After Jin killed Bane in his devil form he returned back to normal. He returned to the competitors seat. The crowd was terrified with his power from both sides, prisoners and civilians.

Izuku: Why didn't you tell me?

Jin: Because i never got the chance to tranform for a little more than one year. I hoped you would never see me like this. But now you know why they call me the devil.

Izuku punched him.

Izuku: Why didn't you tell me? Weren't we supposed to be friends?

Jin: I don't like to talk about it. Besides this form isn't something i can control. If it wasn't a tournament i would have gone on a rampage. I'm still learning on how to control it. I hoped than i wouldn't meet you in the finals but i think you will win. I can't guarantee than my devil form will not kill you.

Izuku: Don''t hold back then. Come at me with your full power. But first i have unfinished business with Dabi.

Dabi: If you want to finish something do it in the ring. It's our turn.

Izuku: Exactly. See you in the finals, Jin!

Jin then was thinking

Jin: He is the second one who saw my devil form and accepted me. Isn't that good, mother?( The first was Gohan, not a TEKKEN character)

Boss: IT IS TIME FOR THE SECOND MATCH OF THE SEMI-FINALS!! THE WINNER WILL FACE JIN KAZAMA TO THE FINALS! FROM THE ONE SIDE WE HAVE THE FRAMED UA STUDENT, IZUKU MIDORIYA!! FROM THE OTHER SIDE WE HAVE THE BLUE FLAME USER, DABI!!

All might and Izuku's friends were watching seriously. This was the most important match for them. A framed hero versus one of the villains who framed him.

Boss: READY, START!!

Izuku: Activated One for all at 90% immediatly but Dabi was fast enough to use his flames to protect himself with  a fire wall. 

( The following conversation happens while they fight at the same time)

Dabi: You are much stronger since the last time we met kid. I give you that.

Izuku: Why me?

Dabi: Huh?

Izuku: Why you framed me?

Dabi: The answer is obvious. Because you has One for all.

Izuku: How do you know about that?

Dabi: The whole league of villains knows since Shigaraki has All for one. Well, not that it concerns me now. I was never planning to become friends with them from the start. The only thing i wanted was Endeavour's suffering and death.

Izuku got a little pissed off and he punched Dabi. He was knocked up. Dabi started to unleash his flames while falling from the sky.

Dabi: You're doomed boy. FLASHFIRE FIST!

He got him. Izuku was burned but only a little. His reflexes were enough to save him from death.

Dabi: Hehe. It seems you are faster than i thought. I saw Shoto in the crowd. Why don't we entertaining him a little? I will kill you with the move Shoto would never want to see for killing.

Dabi started to burn his body again.

Dabi: Prominace Burn!

He got Izuku for good this time!

( Somewhere in the crowd)

Uraraka: IZUKU!!!

Todoroki: That bastard! He did that only because he saw me here.

Bakugo: Tch! Dammit!

The students were shocked, angry and sad. All might was furious but he was unable to do anything.

Gohan: Why the long faces?

Everyone: Huh?

Gohan pointed at the arena.

Gohan: Look!

They were shocked with what they saw. Izuku was burned, but he was still alive somehow.

Gohan: He is not finished yet! He is tough. He doesn't even has burn scars.

Kirishima asked shocked.

Kirishima: But how? He doesn't has any fire resistances!

Gohan: His ki saved him.

Todoroki: His ki?

Gohan: Yes. Ki doesn't only helps you to power up, it helps to physical defence too.

(back in the arena) 

Izuku was so much exhausted but he was still standing.

Dabi: Still alive,huh? Ok. I will tell you something as a reward.

Then Dabi went to Izuku and whispered something to his ear!

Izuku  got angry. But 2 seconds later he smiled. He activated his full cowl again but this time something was different. The wind pressure around Izuku knocked Dabi back. 

Izuku did it. He used 100% without breaking anything

Izuku: Thank you, Dabi! You gave me one more reason to win this tournament!!

Dabi started to laugh. 

Izuku: What's so funny?

Dabi: I SURRENDER!!

Everyone was shocked, except of Gohan.

Boss: OOOHHH, WHAT A PLOT TWIST!! DABI SURRENDERED! IZUKU MIDORIYA WINS!! WE WILL HAVE A 15 MINUTE BREAK BEFORE THE FINALS! 

Izuku: Why did you surrendered?

Dabi: For two reasons! One to stop your momentum. And second, i'm not stupid to fight you when you have powered up at 100% or that devil guy!

Izuku: So you understood my power up huh? And you were planning on forfeiting from the start.

Dabi: Yes. I may have another chance at next year! Besides, i don't have any goal now that i have succeeded on killing endeavour.

With that Izuku left and he went to meet his friends in secret out of the stadium. But he saw only Uraraka and Lida.

Izuku: Hey guys!

Uraraka: Hi, deku!

She said hugging him.

Lida: Good job there, Midoriya! One more match and you will be free. 

Izuku: It doesn't matter if i win now. I will get out of here anyway.

Uraraka: Huh? Why?

Izuku: Thanks to Dabi i have evidence to leave this place!

Uraraka: Oh, now that i think of it he whispered you something, right?

Lida: Oh, you're right! So, what did he tell you?

Izuku: Aoyama is alive! The league of villains has him as a lab rat to All for one's lab.