Chapter 6: The hero

The tournament table appeared on the board of the stadium.

Jin Kazama Vs Magneto

Bane Vs Naofumi Iwatani

Izuku Midoriya Vs Sett

Dabi Vs Sub Zero

Boss: NOW THAT YOU'VE SEEN WHO FACES WHO, IT IS TIME FOR THE FIRST MATCH!! THE OTHERS GO TO THE CONTENDERS SEATS!

The six went to the seats.

Sett: So you will be my first oppoment little fry. I will make Jin and Gohan proud by beating their student!

Izuku: You wish, Sett!

Naofumi: At least you are in a better place than me. I have to fight this Beast guy.

He pointed at Bane.

Izuku: At least you don't have match up problems like Sub Zero.

Sub Zero: What do you mean?

Izuku: Dabi's power is blue flames. I have seen you fight before. You have ice.

Sub Zero: Unknown to you i have fought with fire guys in my world. It isn't something new.

As they were discussing the Boss started to announce for the first match.

Boss: FROM THE ONE CORNER IS THE MAN WHO RETIRES FROM ACTION AFTER THIS TOURNAMENT! THE MUTANT MAGNETO!! AND FROM THE OTHER SIDE, THE MAN WHO HAS HIS LAST CHANCE TO THE TOURNAMENT! THEY CALL HIM BY MANY NAMES! THE DEVIL, THE KING OF IRON FIST, THE DESTROYER OF WORLDS A.K.A. JIN KAZAMA!!

Sett: Tch! King of iron fist, my ass! If he didn't had his supernatural power i would be superior.

Boss: READY, FIGHT!

Jin walked to Magneto but Magneto didn't waste any time and he looked around to find something metal. Unfortunately, he could find anything. ( Magneto can control magnetic fields and metal, if i'm wrong correct me in the comments).

Magneto: So you are holding back, huh? Why don't you use your true power?

Jin: Because you want me to use it.

He said as he start running to him. He formed a fist from his hand and he landed a punch but it was stopped.

Magneto: Really now?

Jin then released a black aura and his forehead formed tattoos with a red eye in the center.

Jin: I guess i will end this. 

He said while he punched magneto in the head and he broke his helmet with brute power.

Jin: It's over! 

He said after he punched him  for a second time. This second time he was knocked out.

Boss: Magneto was knocked out. Jin Kazama wins!!

The crowd was shouting for cheering. Jin went to the seats with the other fighters.

Izuku: Good job, Jin!

Jin: You better bring those results in you fight with the RKO machine.

Naofumi: It's my turn. Gotta go.

Izuku: Good luck.

Boss: NOW THE NEXT CONTENDERS! FROM THE ONE CORNER WE HAVE THE BRUTAL AND THE MIGHTY BANE!!! FROM THE OHTER SIDE WE HAVE THE SHIELD HERO!! NAOFUMI IWATANI!!!

(somewhere in the crowd)

Uraraka: But if he is a hero then why is he here?

Gohan: I can explain that!

He said while sitting next to Izuku's friends.

Bakugo: Who are you?

Gohan: I was Izuku's roommate until 6 months ago. Me and the guy who won the first match were training him for the last year. My name is Gohan.

Kirishima: So you know what happened to this Naofumi guy?

Gohan: Yeah. He is just like Izuku. He was framed  for something he never did. In his world he was one of the 4 heros they have. He was the shield hero.

Todoroki: What do you mean his world? 

Gohan: In tartarus they gather prisoners from many earths and universes. This guy is in a different world than you. The same goes for me, Jin and many prisoners here.

Bakugo: What the fuck? Is that even possible?

Gohan: It is. For example, i don't have a quirk like Izuku or you. In my world we have ki to power up.

Boss: READY, FIGHT!!

Bane charged to Naofumi and unleashed a barrage of punches. Naofumi blocked them all with his shield.

Naofumi was thinking

Naofumi: SHIT! His punches are like a truck's. I better dodge his punches or i'm done.

Naofumi dodges the next barrages succefully. But Bane got pissed and he smashed the ground. Naofumi lost his balance and that's when Bane unleashed his barrage again. Naofumi was to the ground. Bane broke his back. He was brutal and ruthless. Naofumi was bleeding from the head and many parts on his body.

Bane: Time to die!

He said as he formed his fist. He landed his punch but all he smashed was only the ground. Naofumi's body disappeared in a flash. He turned around and he saw Izuku holding Naofumi's body.

Boss: GETTING HELP FROM OUTSIDE ISN'T ALLOWED!

Izuku: Disqualify him then. He lost anyway. He doesn't have to die.

The boss smiled.

Boss: NAOFUMI IWATANI WAS DISQUALIFIED! BANE WINS!

Izuku's friends were proud of him for what he did. We can't say the same for the some prisoners in the crowd who were booing Izuku.

Izuku: Can i borrow the mic boss?

Boss: Sure.

Izuku took the microphone and looked the prisoner side of the crowd.

Izuku: For those who are booing me because i saved him from death i have only one thing to say.

He formed a middle finger and shouted

Izuku: FUCK YOU!!