Chapter 4: The visit

One year has passed and one week remained until the tournament. Gohan stayed to tartarus to help Izuku finish his training. Izuku has learned to control his power until 90% and he became a karate expect in one year only. Jin and Gohan were surprised by his fast-learning abilities. However, Izuku didn't had any news from All Might and he didn't had any visits in his whole year with the exception of his mother. His class was now a third year and there were a few that believed in Izuku's innocence.

( UA class 3-A)

Aizawa: Good morning, class!

Students: Good morning!

Aizawa: Before we start the class i have an announcement to make. It's about Midoriya.

All the students were surprised as they heard their former classmate's name.

Mineta: SHIT!! Did he escape? I don't plan to be the next victim.

Lida: How many times do we have to tell you he is not a traitor?!

Then everyone started to shout.

Aizawa: SILEEENCE!! ARE YOU GONNA LET ME FINISH OR NOT?!!

They all sat down and stopped. 

Aizawa: As many of you say he might be innocent. We teachers believe that too as we found some evidence.

Kirishima: Wha-?

Uraraka: Did you really found evidence?

Aizawa: Yes, but the police doesnt accept it. Our evidence was that the league of villains had two villains with the ability to trick even the security cameras. First was the villain named Twice but he died in the last encounter we had with the villains almost one year ago. Second was Toga Himiko but she had disappeared along with the rest of the league so that's impossible, according to the police.

Uraraka punched her desk furious.

Todoroki: So what now? Is he gonna stay in tartarus forever?

Aizawa: That's what i wanted to announce. He still has a chance to get out.

Everyone: Huh?

Aizawa: Once in a year tartarus holds a fight tournament. They choose eight prisoners and the winner gets the chance to be released. Tartarus boss called us to announce us that he believes in our investigation and he will let him participate. If Izuku wins he will return to UA and in this class.

After the announcement some were happy and some were angry.

Aizawa: I'm going to visit him tomorrow with All Might. If there is anyone who wants to come raise your hands.

 The ones who raised their hands were Uraraka, Bakugo, Lida, Kirishima, Todoroki, Tokoyami and Shoji.

Aizawa: Okay you seven meet me tomorrow at the entrance at 9 in morning.

(Next day)

(Tartarus)

The trio was just finished with their training.

Jin: You've improved kid. I never expected you to learn so fast.

Izuku: But i still didn't manage to get you transform. I have a lang way to go.

Jin: Hahaha! That's true. If we fight in the tournament you will be a little unlucky.

Izuku: If they choose us, that is.

Gohan: The announcements are today as i remember.

Izuku: Yeah! I'm fired up.

Security guard: Izuku Midoriya! You have visitors!