38: CLOSE TO HAPPINESS?

Start from the beginning

They take away gautam..

Ishani: Finally!! That whosoever idiot is out of our house! Phew! Bhai! I guess it calls for a celebration, i mean he is out of your life, and everything is finally falling back into place...

Dadi: First time ishani, said something correct....yes vansh, lets arrange for a party...

Vansh: If you all are insisting so much i have no problem..

Riddhima: I will take care of the arrangements...

Dadi: No, riddhima, you go out for shopping! Have fun, we will handle everything here..

Riddhima: But dadi...

Vansh: Actually sounds like a good idea, i will come with you ok?

Ishani: Bhai, then i will also come, i need to buy a few things too hope you don't mind...

Vansh: Ishani..

Riddhima: Why would he mind ishani, please join us..even siya...you can also come with us...remember you told me about the dress you wanted, i found out which shop has it, so we can buy it... 

Vansh gives her a annoyed look..

Vansh's pov: I wanted to spend some alone and private time with her and she is asking everyone to join us!

Siya and ishani: Bhai, babhi gave us permission, what about you? Can we come?

Vansh: *he gives them a forced smile which almost seemed natural* Of course! Why would i have a problem! Go and get ready...

Riddhima is stopping her laughter...

SCENE 3: They all reach the shopping mall...

Vansh: Ishani and siya...go and buy whatever you want..

Siya: Babhi come with us, so that you could help us...

Ishani: Siya, i guess i am enough to help you, let her do her own shopping...bhai you wait in the car, it may take alot of time, your legs will pain, with all the roaming around..

Vansh: Yeah sure..*ishani and siya leave and riddhima is about leave when vansh holds her pulls her closer* 

Riddhima: Vansh? This is a parking lot, someone will see! Leave na!

Vansh: well, rightfully i can come closer to you as a husband...

Riddhima: Vansh!

Vansh: Fine!! *he lets her go and is about to go back to the car*

Riddhima: Mr.  I-am-rightfully-your-husband come and join your wife for shopping! Siya has ishani, to help her, i need someone to help me, as i am very bad at shopping...

Vansh's face lightens up with a huge smile..

Vansh: SURE!!

They both go into the one of the shops in the mall...

Riddhima: Ishani said to buy something more ball dance type dress...she is planning on a ball dance theme...you have a tux right?

Vansh: Sweetheart, my closet is always ready for a party! You care about what you should wear...

Riddhima: I am really bad at this! Mom and dad used to buy clothes for me always...and they used to know better about me!

Vansh: I am here to help you right? try on whatever you think will look good i will help you out..

She comes out wearing what she likes..but vansh refuses to like them and riddhima gets irritated...

Riddhima: I have tried on like 20 dresses now, and you liked none of them??