Adrian read out the directions for Jax who was driving them, it was easier to use GPS and so they did, he had made sure the house was locked and the security lock was turned on as well, magically he knew Adrian had already been on it. "Let's get this show on the road." Jax mumbled as Adrian held his hand, it was one or more of the things the two of them did unaware that they were doing it, it was just them.

~~~~
Adrian.

When they got to the mansion which was on the other side of the town more like small city of Greeneway Bay, the kids marveled at its sheer size and Adrian could feel power radiating all around him, there was no doubt in his mind that this wedding wasn't just a strictly human affair, there were mystics involved, he could also feel Jax's aura slipping through, it wasn't potent or alarming but it was a warning, and Adrian wasn't going to tell him to shut it off because he himself could feel his own magic surface, the night was going to be long and not in a fun way.

"Okay, Mark, Kent, Martin, make sure you're sticking together alright, always stay close to the other, Johnny, Ari or myself will be close to you and if you need anything, come to us, if you sense danger, don't turn back just come straight to us." Jax ordered and the three boys nodded obediently, the way the kitsune had said was how his papa had said it to him when they went to public events, Adrian was proud that Jax was taking on his role to be a father figure or older brother with so much dedication, it warmed his heart.

With one last sigh, Jax got out and walked to Adrian's side of the car and helped him out with a hand held out for him, Johnny was helping the boys out, Adrian felt safe near Jax, he was radiating safety and protection just like Johnny was, he walked beside his mate with Jax holding Martin's hand, Kent had decided to walk with Johnny as did Mark, as they walked toward the doors of what seemed to be the venue Adrian couldn't help feel apprehensive, there was a dark presence around him, and it was intensified as the dark presence multiplied, he didn't ignore but kept alert.

Classical music was playing inside as they got closer, once they got up the stairs the doors opened, it was in a way awe inspiring but also mind boggling, the place was beautifully decorated and the people were much the same, beautiful, as the doors opened everyone turned to meet the late arrival, which was Adrian and his family, eyes lingered on them, lust, envy, anger, fear and pride, Adrian walked gracefully in spite of the eyes boring into his presence, none of the kids or Johnny shied away, they stood their ground and walked, if they were to be intimidated by this then they would never survive.

"You're here!" Conrad cheered as he walked beside his boyfriend, Adrian knew them from school. "Oh my Goddess, Adrian, you look gorgeous, and so does everyone, I swear you're getting more attention than the bride will, just wow." This time it wasn't Conrad who commented, it was Cooper, he stood beside Conrad and his boyfriend making their relation apparent, Adrian didn't want to seem surprised so he clutched onto Jax a little tighter. "I know." Jax spoke through the link and Adrian continued talking to Cooper and his other friend who had showed up.

Johnny had taken the boys to an area where the other kids were, he was watching them play from a distance just as he'd been instructed, Adrian could feel the chief or rather head of the vampires coming before he saw him, he wasn't particularly masking his power or it was just detectable enough even with a mask on. "Hey dad." Cooper suddenly called out as the vampire got closer. "Cooper, they've come, I was actually disappointed that you weren't going to show up Adrian, but you were fashionably late, a better entrance for you and your boyfriend I assume." The man spoke with a high regard for himself, in this very building he spoke as someone of high status, not the chief Adrian joked with.