Chapter 4

They stood still about a minute with no response on how to reply on this awkward situation. You however can't believe your eyes, four animals are inside your hut well except for Melvin who's head is sticking in the window. With all your might, you tried to stay calm and probably not to attack if one of them intervene.

Melvin: "I can't believe there's a human here living on the island. Can she understand us?"

Alex: "Hello! We're from New York. I'm Alex, and this is Marty, Gloria, and Melvin. What is your name?"

You stayed silent without saying a word from the animals but tilt a head like you are confused or something.

Gloria: "I don't think she doesn't understand us."

Alex: "What? No way, every human can understand me perfectly. Let me try this again, Hello!" He replied but a little bit louder. His large teeth were showing in front of you. You felt uncomfortable of this but out of no where, he place his hand on your arm, so you grab his arm and do a shoulder throw attack on him, slamming him on the bamboo floor. His friends are shocked what she did.

Y/N growl at the lion while holding his arm. She glare down at the lion and pin him down her barefoot.

Marty: "Woah woah take it easy! We're not here to rob you!"

Alex: "Ow! Marty you're making it look bad! Ow!"

Gloria: "Um what he means that we found this hut if anyone is living here. Is that right?"

Marty: "Oh yeah sure! Um can you let go of Alex now?"

Alex: "Yes please!"

Y/N sigh and let go of the lion. He got up and position himself from the bamboo flooring. He stretch his back until he heard a crack.

Alex: "Must worst than I got beaten by an old lady."

Y/N stare back at the other animals who were a bit scared of the human girl.

Gloria: "Um, how long have you been on this island?"

Y/N don't know how to respond to it without speaking so you got an idea. You drag the animals outside the hut and also drag the giraffe by pushing him from behind.

Melvin: "Ow ow easy. Not to rough."

Y/N grab a stick from the ground and drew herself on how she arrived on the island. They understand your origin story and felt a bit sad that you were separated from your parents when you were a child. Then after drawing your story and making yourself feel better, you hand them another basket of fruits.

Marty: "Wait a minute, was that you leaving a basket of fruits for us?"

Y/N nodded to that question until Marty gave her a hug. This moment made you surprised of a zebra hugging you, you don't know how to react to it but you ended relaxing in his front legs, and his hooves pressing you back.

Marty: "That is the most nicest welcome gift we ever got!" He said and let go of you. Y/N totally forgot to introduce herself, you wrote your name on the ground so the animals can read it.

Alex: "Y/N? That's your name?"

Y/N nodded again and hand him a mango as a offer.

Alex: "Um thanks Y/N." He said as he grab the fruit. His paw touch her fingers making Y/N shutter from the fluffy fur.

Alex: "You okay?"

Y/N look at him and nodded again. Suddenly, they heard loud music coming from the distance again. It's King Julian throwing another party again. She remembers you first spied on them on stumbling into his party zone, so with the great idea, you grab Alex's arm and drag him fast to where the party is at. His friends follow them too.

Alex: "Y/N! Easy, slow down! I'm getting hit by branches!" He shouted to get her attention but she ignores it while following the sound of music.

Marty: "Holy Moly, how far can she run without taking a break?!" He said while panting from exhaustion of running.

For a moment, they made to the lemur party. Y/N enter the party seeing all the lemurs having fun with the dancing. But then the music stop and every lemurs faced you with a surprised look on their faces of your arrival. They quickly bow up and down to you like a goddess.

King Julian: "Oh Goddess! You finally have arrived to my magnificent party and you brought the puny with you?"

Alex: "A goddess? Why are they calling you that?"

Y/N shrugged but made a hand gesture that it's fine if they want them to call her a Goddess, she is find with it.

Marty: "Whew! Thank goodness you guys stopped. I'm out of breath." He said looking dehydrated. Gloria and Melvin arrived as well.

Y/N cut each coconuts in half and hand the drink to the punies on what King Julian called them. They excepted the drink and drank the whole cup.

King Julian: "Goddess, as the king I offer you this gift as your token." The lemur said and handed you to Mort. The small lemur giggled like a little girl.

Mort: "Teehee, hi pretty lady."

Y/N blush a bit from that comment, what a nice lemur calling you with some positive words so you pet Mort on the head and gave him a little scratch under his chin.

King Julian: "My fellow subjects, our Goddess have bring the punies to our party, so to celebrate of their invitation...let's party!"

The lemurs cheer as the music turn back on, all the animals enjoy themselves as they dance along on the dance floor. The animals join in but you prefer on staying behind. You weren't a good dancer after you met the lemurs before, Alex stepped in and offer her a hand (or maybe a paw). You blush of his actions, a lion asking you to dance with him. You didn't know what to say, so you accepted it as you two dance together. It's amazing on seeing Alex dance very well like he's a professional in the art of dancing. He did a special dance move where he grabbed you by the waist and threw you up in the air, you were mesmerized of him so you want to follow along of his routine. You did a perfect air spin and when you fall back he caught you with both of his paws on your waist. It's like you two are performing a ice skating routine together and hoisted you up above him. He put you down and smile showing his fang. You smiled back and continue to dance with him.

Y/N: 'What a fun lion he is.'