Prologue

(This first story will be the first Madagascar movie then the second and finally the third. Hope you guys enjoy it)

It wasn't easy surviving on a deserted island all alone with dangerous animals preying on the weak. Hunting for food and water and fighting over it was thought but however, you managed to step in and fought back.

Y/N arrived on this place when she was a child. How did this happen? Well, it started when a exclusive cruise ship crashed into a group of huge spiky rocks causing on the ship to sink. Everyone evacuated the sinking ship while you and your parents search through an empty boat through the panicking crowd. As they got on and drop to the ocean, a storm came by blowing powerful rain causing you to be slipped out of the lifeboat and land in the ocean. You managed to find a drifted broken plank board so you swam and hang on to it. Your parents shout your name in a worried tone, you swam as fast but then a huge wave washed you away sending you somewhere. After you woke up, you sat up from the sand and look around at the new surroundings. You are stranded on a deserted island.

Years has past, you trained, hunt, and search for food and water with her sniffing scent to survive. After some years of survival, you managed to build a hut to live in the jungle.

It took a while to build it but it took a lot of effort to make it sturdy just in case of storms

It took a while to build it but it took a lot of effort to make it sturdy just in case of storms. You however build weapons for hunting animals and bring the whole body back to the den. You also make clothing if one of your top or skirt is tore by a wild animals.

That is until, big animals start picking on the weak. You were watching through the thick bushes and let out a glare. So you stepped in and fought back. You fought with every courage in your heart and gut as the opponent lay in defeat. You defeated a python who is about to devour a poor baby duckling until the python got its butt kicked by a human survivalist. You finished it off by throwing that slithering creature into a swamp. After that, you took the baby duckling to the mother duck and it said "thank you" with quack. The animals in the island start calling you the "the Goddess of Survival", a heroic survivalist who defends the weak and rescue them from danger. Sometimes, they would give or leave Y/N fruits or other stuff in her hut as gifts.

After you arrived on the island, you have the ability to understand the animals' language. It was like a gift from god. Thanks to your gift, you can talk to them like you're talking to a person. It's was weird at first but you got over it thinking this is fun to chat with animals.

One night, a poor lemur was being chased by a group of Fossas. Those savage predators like to toy with these animals for their entertainment. It was upsetting for the lemurs to live like this. You however encountered one of them, you pounce out of the green bushes and tackle one of the them. You wrestle it as the Fossa bit your arm as retaliation, so you fought back. Y/N grabbed it by the tail and threw it to the other group. For the Fossas, they are very terrified of the human girl as she let out a threatening growl. This made them run away cowardly in defeat. You were left with a bruised bitemark the Fossa left on your arm. It hurts a lot so you spread it with wet mud as a medical ointment and wrapped your arm around with a long leaf growing on the ground. 

The lemurs bow to their goddess like they are praising to the statue of their own god. You felt pleased on protecting the lemurs and the other animals with your life. Later on, you met a lemur king name Julian who is a bit selfish and kinda childish to be a king. He also loves to throw parties where there are no Fossas around the forest. Y/N was confused about an animals like the lemurs like to party.

Y/N: 'What strange animals I am encountering today.' You thought to yourself.