Chapter 3

(Hey guys, it turns out I accidentally screwed up with the chapter of the Madagascar story. It is suppose to be when the animals build the hut before they meet the lemurs in Chapter 2. But don't worry I had a solution, just imagine in Chapter 3 how Y/N first see them building their own hut before meeting the lemurs party. So enjoy and I apologize for the confusion!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For a moment, Y/N kept spying on the animals trying to set up a hut to sleep in. She slowly crawl in the bushes and take a look see of the animals. You thought it would be nice to give these welcomers a gift. The idea was a good thing to welcome them on the island by gifts, but it would be weird giving wild animals a gifts from a human.

You made a weave basket made from leaves and fill it with variety of fruits you found on the island. Some mangoes, coconuts, and pomegranates were a great choice to enjoy.

The sun was setting through the horizon, you carry a basket of fruits while walking to the beach where the guests are staying in. But she stopped for a moment when there's a huge line drawn on the sand separating the zebra and his friends from he other side. On the zebra, he build an amazing hut with a fire place in the center. On the lion, hippo, and giraffe side, they build a statue of some kind of god.

Alex: "She is fenito! I defy any rescue boat within a million miles to miss the baby. When the moment is right, we will ignite a beacon of liberty and be rescued from this awful nightmare. What do you think? Pretty cool huh?"

Y/N: 'Impressive. I didn't know a lion can build this statue.' She thought and smiled of his creation. .

You were about the step forward until the giraffe name Melvin finally lit fire with both wooden sticks. But later on he freaked when he forgot the sticks are tied together around his hooves. He quickly got out of his hole and ran around to put it out, but he accidentally set the tiki statue on fire. Y/N step back as she saw the statue being blazed, Alex jumped off and faceplant on the sand. Melvin put the fire out in the sand.

Y/N: 'Guest his plan didn't work very well.'

The statue is completely burnt and collapsed half way into pile of large crispy bits. Alex fell on his kneel and slam his fist on the sand.

Alex: "You maniac! You burn it up! Darn you! Darn you all to heck!"

Y/N: 'Poor Alex..' you felt bad for the lion who worked very hard on building the tiki statue.

Melvin: "Can we go to the fun side now?" He said while laying on the sand like a Indian prince.

*timeskip*
After Marty reason with Alex to join him on his side, he left his side and moved into his place. While the animals are there on the fun side of Marty's area, you quietly moved forward and place the basket of fruits on a mat labeled 'Wild Sweet Wild'. You knock on the bamboo door and quickly jump on the make-shift roof made from leaves.

Marty open the door seeing no one is there thinking it's a ding dong ditch prank. As the zebra look down, there are fruits inside the basket and also outside his hut.

Marty: "Sweet! Hey guys, we got fruits!" He picked up the basket and brought it into the fun zone. Y/N smiled of the zebra accepting her gift as she hopped onto the palm tree and keep a close eye on them.

Alex: "Where did that come from?"

Marty: "I don't know but these look really delicious." He said and took a bite of a mango fruit.

Y/N felt really glad of the animals enjoying the fruit she gave them. You jump down the tree and peak over them relaxing and having fun in the hut.

Y/N: 'One day, I'll meet them.'

*the next day*

Y/N was busy wrestling a crocodile who ate a duckling in a pond. You spit the blood out of your mouth and growl at the reptilian; you grab the mouth and quickly grab the duckling out of there. Y/N finish it off by grabbing the tail and slam it over her on the ground. Then you threw it far away from the pond with all of your strength.

Y/N look at the duckling and place it back into the pond with its mother. You sat down and take a rest from the rough fight you had against the crocodile. You lost your spear in the pond, but you'll make another one back in the hut. You are tired of fighting big animals, you ended up getting bite marks and scratches on your body and it will take a while for it to heal.

After taking a break, you got up from your feet and head back to the hut. The walk to your hut was four to five minutes, good thing it wasn't long or your legs will be tired of standing. However upon to your arrival, you saw footprints on the muddy ground, you manage to follow the track leading to your home where the leafy door is open. You grab your hand-made dagger from your skirt as you slowly walk inside.

You stepped inside revealing the animals from before, they are inside your hut, well more like they broke into your hut.
The sound of creaking wood attracted the animals causing them to turn their whole body facing you. They thought there were no humans on the island but they found you, only you.

Alex: "Uh...hi."