As amusing as this was, Ivy couldn't stand the lost puppy look that Corey was giving them. "Brett's the reason why Hayden was late."

"Ohhhhhh..." Corey said as he finally caught onto the joke. Ivy chuckled, she really did love her friends.

✯☾✯

After spending hours at the school library, the gang (Ivy, Liam, Hayden, Corey, & Mason) had decided to go to a nearby ice cream shop that had just recently opened up.

Mason had offered to give the group a ride to the ice cream shop in the brand new car that he still wasn't over. Ivy chuckled at how Mason was with his car.

Ivy had never felt the need to ask Ethan for a car of her own. She had her fair share of friends that owned their own cars. She could easily just get a ride from one of them. Riding shotgun always was appealing to her.

And if they weren't available, she always had her werewolf speed to get her places. She did enjoy a good run, here and there. And if all else fails, walking wasn't so bad.

Brett had met them at the ice cream shop. Ivy suggested to Hayden that she ask Brett to come along, seeing as Ivy didn't want Hayden to feel like a fifth wheel to Corey & Mason as well as Ivy & Liam. Brett was more than happy to join them for ice cream.

"Oh, look Ivy they have fro-yo as well," Hayden pointed out.

"I love fro-yo," Ivy exclaimed.

"Really?" Mason questioned.

"What's wrong with frozen yogurt?" Ivy asked as she raised an eyebrow.

Mason shrugged, "Nothing. It's just that ice cream is way better."

Both Hayden and Ivy looked at one another before letting out a laugh. "Yeah, alright buddy."

"What am I wrong though?" Mason asked the friend group.

"No," both Liam and Brett answered, but Corey kept quiet. Mason noticed Corey's silence. "Corey?"

"I- um, I like frozen yogurt better, actually," Corey confessed, thus ending up siding with both Hayden and Ivy. Mason groaned at his response but dropped the issue nonetheless.

Mason, Liam, and Brett all got their ice creams while Hayden, Corey, and Ivy all happily got their frozen yogurt. They left the shop and headed towards a small park nearby. Well, they decided to just hang around and have a good time.

Ivy had decided that today she would tell her friends about her returning back to London. She just hadn't found the right moment to tell them yet.

They were currently talking about their plans for winter break, which ironically started the day Ivy had plans to return back to London. Ethan didn't want her missing school, which is why she hasn't left already. They still had a couple more days of school left before winter break began.

'I can't keep pulling this off anymore,' Ivy thought to herself.

She let out a loud sigh, which caught the attention of her friends. 'Guess this is it,' she thought to herself once more. As she told her friends about her upcoming journey.

✯☾✯

Liam and Ivy were currently in the McCall residency up in the guest room that had become Ivy's own room the past couple of months. Liam had come over to help Ivy pack her things for her trip.

"How are you feeling?" Liam asked breaking the comfortable silence that had been surrounding them.

"I'm fine," Ivy replied without looking up to meet Liam's glance.