Chapter 48 - Lifestyle Configuration

Start from the beginning

"Yeah right.." Kai giggles.

"James is very friendly and easy to get comfortable with. Probably, that's why even Sandara sunbae is now... close to him.." Xiumin remarked.

"Right~ it was also like that when we first met him. And look at now, we are bullying and making fun of each other" Kai agrees with Xiumin.

"Maybe he is targeting you also, not just Baekhyun hyung" Sehun commented and everyone else started laughing.

"Aigoo~ I hope not.." Chanyeol chuckles.

"By the way, do you guys think that there's really something going on between Irene noona and James?" Sehun suddenly asked his members.

"Well, it's hard to deny since we both know them.. but that episode speaks for itself.." Xiumin remarked.

"Yeah.. especially that 'pinning to the wall scene', oh... you can feel it~" Sehun commented.

"Haha I love how Heechul hyung puts the two of them in the spotlight all throughout the show" Chanyeol is already laughing.

"The 'Ideal Type World Cup'.. I think he really meant it. Heechul hyung did a great job on the choices.." Kai commented.

"Oh yeah yeah!!" all the other members are agreeing. "He even called Irene noona by her real name!!" Chanyeol is getting all excited. "

"Honestly I don't know why, but for a second I really thought he was going to pick Kim Go-eun" Xiumin shared to his members, "I mean we all know that Kim Go-eun is his ultimate crush, oh and Taeyeon noona also. I know he was going to pick Irene but that moment I really doubt he was going to pick Irene" he added.

"Yeah they are his ultimate crushes but James picked his 'real' crush or, should I say the one he have feelings for?" Kai smirked.

"Haha we don't know that. But based on how they act, seems like both of them have feelings for each other.." Xiumin remarked.

"What really made me think that there's something between them is when Irene noona hesitated and didn't hit James with the toy hammer.." Sehun shared his thoughts.

Chanyeol clapped his hands once because he also think of it when the first time they watched it, "Oh yeah!! Both of them are really blushing because of that. The reactions from the Brothers said it all, they also think something is happening between them. I mean did you see how she stopped halfway? Irene noona really stopped from swinging that toy hammer. She did it like this... Irene noona was-----..."

*ting*

The elevator doors opens and there standing outside are Irene and Wendy. The door opens at the right moment when Chanyeol is reenacting how Irene swings the toy hammer. The four members of EXO are in shocked, especially Chanyeol who instantly got embarrassed where he panically puts down his arms and went to the corner of the elevator biting his lips while his face turning bright red. Xiumin, Kai and Sehun are trying their best not to burst into laughter as they were biting and covering their mouth as well. Meanwhile, Irene and Wendy who clearly saw what happened was just trying to ignore it and holding their laughter also.

"Annyeonghaseyo~" Xiumin was the first one to start the awkward greetings.

"Annyeonghaseyo~" Irene and Wendy greets the four members of EXO before entering the elevator. It looks like this will be a long elevator ride as the boys saw that Irene and Wendy are also going on the same floor as them.

There's now an awkward silence in the elevator among the labelmates. . Xiumin is trying really hard to compose himself and hold his laugh. Sehun is dying and he is just hiding behind Kai who is already covering his face with both of his palms in hopes of stopping himself from laughing. While Chanyeol is still facing in the corner, he just want to disappear in to the air that time. Meanwhile, Irene and Wendy are holding each other as they're just looking down so they won't see the funny reactions and the struggles of the four EXO members from preventing themselves from laughing in the reflection of the mirrors inside the elevator. Both girls are using their hairs to hide their faces and the small laughs that is coming out from them. The labelmates are failing miserably as muffled laughter can be heard inside the elevators.