Did I just spend all that time writing about how important sex is going to be in this story? Yeah, that's about right.

I hope you all understand, thank you if you read all of this. Now, on to your irregularly scheduled fanfiction.

Izuku sighed as he closed the door to his apartment, quickly shedding his backpack and blazer to set them on the row of hooks near the door. He didn't bother taking off his shoes, knowing he would be leaving again for Kyouka's house in only a few minutes. Although, that would likely be delayed if his mom was ho-

"IZUKU!!!" The teen was quickly dragged into a crushing hug by his mother, his breath almost leaving his lungs. "The school called, I was so scared! Are you hurt!? Did they-"

"M-Mom! Air!" Inko's eyes widened in realization, quickly releasing her son as Izuku coughed and sputtered. "I-I'm fine. I wasn't hurt, everyone made it out just fine." He figured that it was probably better not to mention that he was almost killed by Nomu. Izuku knew that if he told her that, there was no way he would be leaving his apartment that night. "It was just a scare. Most of the villains were just thugs, we fought them off pretty easily."

"You fought them!?"

'Uh oh.' Izuku needed to make his escape as casually as possible. If he didn't start now, his mom would keep him there all night coddling him. Izuku began to calmly undo his tie, moving to his bedroom door. "I-I mean, what was I supposed to do?"

"Run away!"

Izuku frowned, "There were dozens of them, and there were only two Pros on site. I had to fight. Everyone was in danger." Izuku opened his door, throwing his tie on his bed and beginning to unbutton his white shirt.

"But, what if you were hurt? Or worse!"

Izuku shook his head, throwing on a black shirt. He decided on keeping his black slacks, saving more time. "I-It's not like I want to get hurt, but I'm training to be a hero. It's basically in the job description. And like I said, we fought them off just fine."

"I'm not saying don't fight back if you need to, I'm just saying you shouldn't seem so careless about it. You shouldn't play around with your life so loosely!"

Was he acting careless? He guessed avoiding the conversation and trying to leave the house would definitely make it seem that way. But, Izuku figured this was just Inko being overprotective again. "I'm not. I'm jus-"

"Honey, I know it must be so exciting to have powers after all this time and you're finally achieving your dream. But, while you may have a quirk now, you're not invincible."

Izuku wasn't particularly sure why he said what he did next. At least, he didn't know why he chose then of all times. Maybe it was the stress of learning he had an all-powerful enemy out to destroy him. Perhaps it was the pressure of telling Kyouka that he was serious about her and wanted to make them official as a couple. Or maybe his feelings had finally just bubbled over for a second after all the years. It really didn't matter, because he still said it.

"Well, despite what you've thought for the past eleven years, I'm not made of glass!" Both Midoriyas froze, their eyes both wide at Izuku's sudden outburst. He didn't yell, but his voice raised with a sharp tone. "I-I..." What was he supposed to say? He had never gotten angry with his mother, at least he never let it show. It was a completely new experience for both of them. "...Kyouka is expecting me. I-I gotta go." Izuku quickly grabbed a green hoodie, speed-walking past his mother and exiting the apartment. Inko never even had time to respond before the door was closed behind her son.

Izuku ran down the stairs, his heart pumping loudly in his ears. That had escalated far too quickly for his taste. Once Izuku reached the sidewalk he stopped with his hands on his knees, taking deep breaths to calm himself down. It wasn't often that Izuku slipped. His emotions were the one thing he always kept in check, or at least that's how it had used to be. Now that he had Kyouka, someone who he could talk to about personal things, his floodgates were open. And he had held so many things back over an eleven year time period that everything was pouring out at an alarming rate.