Chapter 1

The next morning he had the worst headache he'd ever had.

"I'm never drinking again," Percy moaned, holding his head, "what the hades happened last night?"

Because of his hangover, Percy stayed in bed for most of the day and when he was feeling better, decided to go see his mom.

"Hey mom," Percy said, walking into his mom's apartment.

"Percy!" Sally said seeing him, "How are you?"

"Good," Percy replied, "how's Andy?"

"She's good," Sally said, "how's the job going?"

Percy got a part time job after the Giant War and is saving up enough money to go to London and work with his Uncle Shaun.

Weeks turned into months and it wasn't long until Percy got a little surprise one morning.

"What are you doing here?" Percy asked when he opened the door.

"Delivering your daughter Perce," the man replied, "her mother said that it's your job to name her. Also, I suggest that you leave New York asap. It's nice seeing you cuz."

Percy nodded and took a taxi to his mom's apartment.

"Who is the little one Percy?" Sally asked when he arrived.

"My daughter apparently," Percy replied, "I don't actually remember much of that night. Actually come to think of it, I don't remember a single thing."

They talked for a bit longer, until Sally said one thing that would change the Jacksons lives forever, "Me, Paul, and Andromeda are all going to go with you to London."

"W-What?" Percy asked stuttering, "Why?"

"For one, I'm not going to leave my granddaughter without her grandmother," Sally said, "and two, you'll need someone to keep her for you while you work with my brother and his... associates."

"That is actually a good idea," Percy stated, "according to Apollo I have to be out of New York asap. No idea why though."

"What are you going to name her?" Paul asked.

"Zoe Diana Jackson," Percy replied, "I just feel as if it's the right name for her."

"Are you going to tell her about your past?" Sally asked.

"Yes," Percy replied, "there will be no secrets between me and Zoe."

That night, Percy and his family packed up and left New York City. As he got on the plane, Percy said, "Goodbye New York City for a few years."

1 year later

A woman in a hooded outfit walked up to a man who was in his early twenties and said, "Where other men blindly follow the truth, remember..."

"...Nothing is true," the man finished.

"Where other men are limited by morality or law, remember..."

"Everything is permitted," the man finished once again.

The man stepped forward and as his voice trembled with the intensity with which he spoke, said "We work in the dark to serve the light."

The man then flipped his hood on showing only his mouth as it stretched into a grin, "I am... an Assassin."

"Good to have you in the British Brotherhood nephew," a man in his early forties said, "how is Zoe?"

"She's doing good Uncle Shaun," the man said, "also when she turns 7, I want to begin her training."

Shaun nodded and said, "Alright. Oh and you have your first mission tonight."