Chapter 4

It has been 2 years since Zoe and Percy have moved to New York and since then, Percy has successfully avoided Olympus and the gods, other than Apollo, Poseidon ,who was very happy to know that he has a grandchild, Hestia, she visits every now and then, and surprisingly Artemis, who became good friends with Zoe to the point of calling her mom. It surprised both Artemis and Percy, although Percy was asking not to be turned into an animal while Artemis just laughed. Percy and Artemis have also grown closer together to the point of going out on Mondays and Fridays, and somehow none of the Olympians know about that. Not even Aphrodite.

"When will I see mom again?" Zoe asked her father.

Percy almost did a spit take with his blue colored cola.

"What?" Percy asked, setting his drink down.

"When will I see mom again?" Zoe repeated.

"This Friday I believe," Percy replied, not even bothering to correct her.

"You didn't correct me this time," Zoe stated.

Percy sighed.

"Sometimes I forget that you are actually 10," Percy said, "you act as if you are 12 or 13."

Zoe just stuck out her tongue at her father and then an Olympian flashed in.

"Zoe cover your ears for what I'm about to say," Percy said without turning around.

Zoe did as she was told while Percy got up and turned around.

"What the fuckin' Hades do you want you slut!" Percy shouted at the love goddess, "Don't you even care that I have a 10 year old in my apartment?!"

"She won't say a thing about this meeting to anyone," Aphrodite replied, "I'll make sure of it."

"You won't be doing anything to my own daughter bitch," Percy told her, thanking Chaos that Zoe's ears were still covered, "now leave. I don't want anything to do with you."

To emphasize his point he brought out Maelstrom and put the sword to her neck.

"Fine, but just wait till I tell Zeus that the hero of Olympus has a daughter," the goddess said.

"You tell him and your children won't have their mother nor their powers."

Aphrodite then backed away and flashed back to her palace.

"Wow," someone said, making Percy turn around, "I was hoping she'd show up and then you threaten to make her fade."

"Hello Arty," Percy said, "I thought that you'd be here Friday. It's Wednesday."

"I wanted to give Zoe something as an early birthday present," Artemis replied with a small, soft smile.

"Mom!" Zoe shouted seeing Artemis.

Artemis laughed as she turned into her 33 year old form.

"Hello my little Archer," Artemis said, happy that she's getting to know her own daughter, "how are you doing?"

"Good," Zoe replied, "are you going to go out tonight dad?"

"Might as well," Percy said before turning to Artemis, "do you think that Thalia would like to watch Zoe?"

Artemis nodded and said, "Let me go get her."

She then flashed away and a few minutes later, appeared with Thalia.

"Aunt Thalia!" Zoe said when she saw her "Aunt", "Are you going to watch me while mom and dad go out?"

Before Percy could say anything Thalia turned to Artemis saying, "I never knew you and Perce were married. Does dad know about this?"