Christmas Shopping

Today Vito had to go shop for gifts, and Joe and Marty both decided to tag along. Vito almost didn't want them to go with with because he was going to shop for Joe, and maybe Marty too. Well, whenever he decides to go, he'll make sure no one tags along with him.

After they arrived at the mall, Vito was browsing through the aisles and wondering what to go for Henry, Francesca. It wasn't hard to shop for Francesca, but for Henry? It was tough, and he just realized he doesn't know Henry very well. As he was looking around Joe thought it'd be fun, to toss a ball at Vito "will you two quit it?" Vito says and kicks the ball to Joe "lighten up with ya?" Joe laughs and Vito just rolls his eyes and goes back to looking around.

"Hey, Joe!" Marty says as he turned "remember when I saved you from the greasers? This toy gun looks like this one!" Marty says with a smile and holding up a toy gun. "Yeah just shout it out for people to know." Vito mumbles to himself.

As time went on and Vito was pretty much done, Marty decides to sneak something into the cart when Vito and Joe weren't looking. When they got to the checkout, Vito was placing things onto the till, that's when he saw something he doesn't remember putting in there. He holds it up and looks over at Marty and Joe "what's this?" Joe shrugs and Marty had his hands in his pockets and was looking anywhere else except Vito.

"Okay, I put that there! But, please? It's Christmas, can't you do an exception and buy it for me?" Vito shakes his head "no, put it back." When he looked over at Marty he saw that he was giving him the puppy dog eyes. Vito shakes his head and he just ended up giving in "…ah, fine." Marty smiles to himself, he knew that would work.

Once they were done they headed back to Vito's to stash what gifts he got for his sister and Henry. "Okay, next time...Joe and Marty ain't tagging along." He says to himself with a sigh.