Ralphie Gets a Gift

It was Christmas Eve and everyone was at Salieri's, having a little party. Everyone was having a good time and talking and laughing, enjoying some drinks as well.

But not everyone was enjoying themselves, and he sat by himself at the far end of the place. And no one seemed to pay much attention to him except for Vinnie who talked with him for awhile then venture off to go talk to the others. Ralphie decided to step outside for a bit, no one would notice, but someone did notice him walking out to the back and it was none other than Tommy.

"I'll be right back." Tommy says to Sarah "okay, I'll be here." She smiles and gives him a quick kiss before he goes.

Before Tommy goes to see Ralphie, he stops and remembers he has something for him. He stashed it in one of the rooms upstairs, so, he goes to grab the gift and goes outside where Ralph was.

"Hey, Ralphie." Ralph turns and saw Tommy, he smiles "hi, T-T-Tom." Tommy comes and stands beside him "what aren't you inside?" Ralphie shrugs and looks down "i-i needed s-s-some fresh air." "I see...I got you something by the way." Ralph looks up at Tommy, with curiosity in his eyes. Tommy hands the gift to Ralphie "y-you didn't h-h-have to get me a-a-anything..." Tommy shrugs and gives him a small smile "ah, I wanted to...you can open it now, if you want."

Ralph looks at Tommy before he opens his gift, he never really got gifts from anyone, so, this was new to him. After opening his gift, a smile comes to his face, the box was filled with comics and they were ones he's never had or they were the rare ones. "Th-th-thanks, T-Tommy!" "You're welcome, Ralph." Tommy says with a smile.

"Well, I'm gonna head back inside, coming?" Ralph gives a nods and follows Tommy back inside.

He returned to where he was sitting before he went outside, he picked out a comic he wanted to read first. But as he started reading Paulie saw him and had to say something about him reading his comics "aren't comics for kids, Ralphie?" He laughs. Tommy looks over at Paulie "leave him be, Paulie." "What? I was just joking, jeez..." Paulie then goes back to his drink and talking with Sam.

Ralphie smiled to himself, he wasn't to bothered by Paulie making fun of him anymore. Because Tommy was there to say something for him, and Ralphie was glad to have a friend like Tommy.

So, now he spent the evening reading the comics Tommy gifted to him. Which was the best gift he's ever gotten.