Chapter 20

1/2 moon sence the last chapter 

Urgh I thought as I woke up. Sunfur was spending alot of time in the nursery because he was Hawksongs mate. But then I remembered that today was Robinpaw and Puddlepaw's warrior assessment. I went into the apprentace den. There wer 3 new apprentaces, Icepaw Firepaw and Leafpaw (these are not reancarserations of the regular Thunderclan cats) they saw me and told the older apprentaces, "Robinpaw, Puddlepaw, Thrushpaw. Who is this?" They imeteatly turned and when they saw me they immediately beacond me over.

"Well Firepaw, Icepaw, and Leafpaw this is Lillypaw the medicine cat apprentace." Then I went over after getting a thrush to share with Robinpaw, 

"Good luck on the warrior cerimony." I told them

"Ok Ill catch you a Robin." Said Puddlepaw. They all knew that robin was my favorite.

"No thanks," I said jokeingly, "I got a Robin right here." I went over to Robinpaw and takled her.

Then Dappleheart called me into the den. 

"I got to go. Medicine cat stuff"

The other cats got up and went on their dayly activities. I went in the medicine den. Dappleheart was waiting for me. "Today before we journy to moonpool you will learn some fighting moves." 

I was exited today instead of gathering herbs I would be fighting.

"Sunfur is out colecting herbs so we're free to learn to fight also Icepaw will be joining us sence she hasn't had a fighting session eather." 

As we went to the training hollow I saw a glimpse of Puddlepaw stalking a Robin but I didn't stick around

As we entered the clearing I saw Pebbleheart who was now Icepaws mentor hiding in the bushes. She was doing a good job but I had a second sence for these things. Then just as she leaped out and attacked me I turned and pinned her.

"Good job." Dappleheart sounded impressed

Timeskip brought to you by Thunderstar

This moon we went early and hid in the bushes when Darkshadow and Featherpaw came close Dappleheart said, "well, well, wel, what do we have here. To meager Riverclan warriors." Then we went to moonpool. 

"Before we start I have a cerimony to perform. "I Dappleheart, medicine cat of Thunderclan call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentace. She had trained hard to understand the ways of the medicine cat and with your helf she will serve her clan for many moons, Lillypaw, do you promise to uphold the ways of a medicine cat. To stand apart from rivalry between clan and clan and protect all cats equaly, even at the cost of your life."

I felt exitement build up "I do."

"Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your true name as a medicine cat. Lillypaw from this moment on you will be known as Lillypetal, Starclan honours your bravory and kindness and we wlcome you a a full medicine cat of Thunderclan." 

Lillypetal

Lillypetal 

Lillypetal.

After that Featherpaw got her medicine cat name

Featherheart 

Featherheart 

Featherheart 

After that Flowerpaw got her name

Flowerstem

Flowerstem

Flowerstem 

After that Wingpaw got his name

Wingwhisper

Wingwhisper

Wingwhisper

Then we went to sleep

As I woke I saw a blue grey she cat she said, "Greetings I am Bluestar, leader before Firestar. Before the peace can settle the thrush shal fly and the nut shal fall." Then I woke up

I got back and Puddlepaw and Robinpaw  said, "hey Lillypaw want to share a Robin?"

"Its Lillypetal, and sure."

"You got your medicine cat name!?"

I was embarrassed "yes." I told them

"Cool we are getting our warrior names today."

"Congratulations."

At sunhigh Hollystars mew rang out "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather before the highrock for a clan meeting."

"I Hollystar leader of Thunderclan call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentaces they have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code and I commend them to you as a warrior in turn."

"Robinpaw do you promise to uphold the warrior code and defend your clan even at the cost of your life."

"I do."

"Then by the powers of Starclan I give you your warrior name, Robinpaw from this moment forward you will be known as Robinflight Starclan honours your Courage and dedication and welcomes you as a full warrior of Thunderclan.

Robinflight 

Robinflight 

Robinflight.

"Puddlepaw do you promise to uphold the warrior code and defend your clan even at the cost of your life?"

"I do."

"Then by the powers of Starclan I give you your warrior name. From this moment forward your name Will be Puddlestep Starclan honours your Bravery and quick thinking, and welcomes you as a full warrior of Thunderclan."

Puddlestep

Puddlestep

Puddlestep

Then I went to bed while my siblings watched camp for once I was glad to be a medicine cat.