Chapter 10

I do not own warriors 

The next day me and my new mentor Dappleheart were getting ready to go to moonpool when Robinpaw came limping in with a thorn stuck in her pad. Dappleheart told her to sit down while she got the thorn out. "Ok Lillypaw get me sone coltsfoot." I get her some and watch as the thorn is taken out and coltsfoot is applied. Then after Robinpaw is treated we go to moonpool 

Then, as we were walking I sented a cat so I stiffened. Then I heard a raspy joking voice.

"Well, well, well, Thunderclans brave medicine cat has to have an apprentice guard. 

The I looked at Dappleheart while she teased back. "Dont be silly I'd have to have no fighting skills at all if I even thought about taking a Riverclan apprentace with me."

Then 2 cats came out oof the bushes and Dappleheart touched noses with the tom. The other one was a grey tabby about my age. We were both super nervous and when our mentors called we didn't stop staring at eachother. "Its ok you two we are all civil medicine cats here, we are under the half moon truce and we will not fight unless a warrior attacks us and then Starclan would be mad at them. " this is Lillypaw" she told them " my new apprentace. And for your appentace, I am Dappleheart."

Then the black tom spoke, "I am Darkshadow, and this is Featherpaw." "Its unexpected that 2 apprentaces are getting inroduced to Starclan on the same day." 

"Yes that is unexpected. Now lets go meet up with the others." And with that we all padded to the moonpool.

Then when we got there I saw 4 cats waiting 2 were sad and 2 looked nervous the audults padded up to greet eachother while the apprentaces waslked behind them.

 Then a Brown and white she cat smelling of shadowclan announced, "everyone  For the new apprentaces I am Swanpelt but I have some bad news, Echoswan is dead." The adults bowed theirs heads down. "I also got a new apprentace. Flowerpaw do you promice to uphold the medicine cat code and stand apart from clan and clan rivelries even at the cost of your life." 

"Yes" a young she cat said. 

"Then hesforth untill you recive your medicine cat name you wiol be called Flowerpaw."

Flowerpaw 

Flowerpaw 

Flowerpaw 

Flowerpaw 

All the cerimonys were performed and we went up to the moonpool and drank from it and went to sleep.

The apprentaces were, Lillypaw, Flowerpaw, Featherpaw, and Wingpaw.

I opened my eyes and I was at camp. Then the stars came down to me and they formed cats. I looked around and saw the other 7 medicine cats beside me. The cats said, "The Lilly Flower will fly on the feathered Wing to save the clans." Then I woke up.

A/N

Thunderclan: Dappleheart and Lillypaw

Riverclan: Darkshadow and Featherpaw

Windclan: Gingersnap and Wingpaw

Shadowclan: Swanpelt and Flowerpaw