Chapter 6

As we padded into the camp I couldnt belive my eyes. There were cats everywhere and they were all happy. I saw old cats in one place and kits in another. I saw Pebbleheart walk up to them and they suggled up to her. She brought them over and introduced them to me. "This is Robinkit." She said pointing to the light brown kit with a reddish belly. "And this is Puddlekit." She said pointing to the blueish grey one. The kits went up to me and I backed away. But Daiseytail nudged me forward. "Hi Im Puddlekit", said Puddlekit. And more shyly Robinkit introduced herself. I shyly introduced myself as Lilly. "Are you the twoleg!" Said Puddlekit.

"Yes." I replied

Then me, Daiseytail, and Brownfur went into the den on top of a high bolder

When we went in I saw a pure white cat with a brown paw in the single nest. "Hellow young Lilly, I am Hollystar." You must be Lilly kin of Daiseytail." I stared at the bigger cat and wondered why she had her own cave. As if reading my thoughts she told me, " I am the leader of this clan the only other one who has their own den is our medicine cat Dappleheart." "She is our healer." 

I was so nervous that they wouldn't accept me into their clan and finally Hollystar spoke " we will hold your kit cerimony at dusk." And with that we left.

A/n

Hollystar Is Lionblaze and Cinderheats daughter. Named after Hollyleaf. She became leader  a wile after Squerlstar. and has 2 of her lives left.