Chapter 12

I heard gasps and murmers from the group of 6 then I heard someone shout, "Prove it!" I knew that voice It was Wingpaw. He thought I was lieing. So I thought about my human form in my favorite panda shirt and Purple jeans and I switched forms.

Then I heard more gasps and murmers but they were duller then I changed back and they got louder. All the medicine cats stared at me in shock. Then Featherpaw spoke up. "Even if she's a twoleg, she got accepted by Starclan. If they accept this so should we and to tell everyone would be to ruin Lillypaws life and we are made to help not hurt or ruin. I propose a pact, whatever we discuss here will not leave the moonstone." 

Then everyone agreed and Flowerpaw walked ontop of the bolder. She announced, "I also have a power" then a flower grew up to her level and I realized that it was marigold. "I can grow plants even in leafbare."

Then Featherpaw and her mentor walked up to the bolder. "I have a power aswell." She announced. She lifted the bolder her and her mentor were up in the air. "Telepathy I can make objects move."

Then finally Wingpaw went up. "Like all of you I have a power. I can fly." Then wings sprouted from his back and he flew around for a while befor coming back down 

Then Dappleheart announced, "the medicine cats have decided, we shall meet at the island every gathering and at moonpool every half moon to discuss this prophosy." 

Then as the sun rised we started to home.