The Surprise

Tiare POV:

My parents are gonna flip out! I can't wait to see my brothers! But hey where are my manners? I'm Tiare Lizabeth McKayley Adams. I'm the youngest after my four brothers and yup I'm my parents princess. I'm currently 18 and I'm attending Harvard University. Oh and I have two roommates Cody and Logan, they are the best! Although at times they act like big brothers which was both refreshing and annoying. They always look out for me and I am pretty sure they will flip when they see that I'm gone, well that is if they figured out that I'm not home. 

I finished my exams a week before the real exam week because of a very important reason *wink*. Well I want to surprise my family and I know they miss me a lot! And I got just the right person to help me execute my plan. 

"Tiare right here!" I looked ahead and my grandpa is waving at me. He is the sweetest human being on earth and the only one who knows I finished my exams early since he was the one who talked to my professors and made the excuse of my uncle passing away when really he doesn't have any other son besides my dad. He says yes to everything mommy and daddy says "no" to. I'm not spoiled just loved. He is my partner in crime. 

"Grandpa! I missed you" I ran to him and even with gray hair he still can pick me up. 

"Aww I missed you too precious. So tell me how was University treating you?" He asked and we talked about University throughout the 30 min car ride to our family company. I told him about Cody and Logan who treats me like a little sister and keeps the bad people away and he said he wants to meet them because he likes them already. 

The car parked and my grandpa said to go ahead and he'll go back home. 

I got out and walked into the building and how I missed everyone!

"Tiare you're back!" Jody the cleaner greeted me and I hugged her cuz I missed her. She always greet me and help me out whenever I come here and she's a big help to the company too always keeping the lobby sparkly.

"Jody I missed you! I got you a little something" I got out a keychain that had the words "Someone who loves me goes to Harvard University" in the front and her initials at the back. I got a whole lot in my bag with the same words and different initials for those I'm giving to. 

"What about me? Do I get one?" Cheryll the receptionist said with a sad face. She is like the sweetest and a psycho too if she wants so I call her Cherry Boo. I miss her funny self. 

"Of course my Cherry Boo I got you one if you give me a hug" I cooed and ran to her and hugged her. 

"Tiare you are the most loving person I've ever known. Am I right Jody?" She turned and asked Jody. 

"I wish I had a son so I'll make him marry you" Jody joked. 

"Hahaha well he will have to go through my dad and brothers first" I joked back. 

"Never mind that's like sacrifice" She joked making everyone laugh. 

"Ok well I'll get going cuz I want to surprise my family and I got a whole lot people to give these to." I said to them. 

"Don't tell me you got these for everyone" Cherry Said eyeing me. 

"All 200 workers who helped my family keeping this company alive and thriving. I won't be able to meet all but I'll give them to the manager to give it to them and send my loves to them. I love you guys very much. You are all family and I'm grateful for each and everyone of you" I said and gave her and Jody one last hug before heading to the elevator. 

I pushed the button for the CEO office and it took me right up in about a minute or so. I'm super excited and can't wait to see the look on their faces. The elevator door opened and I ran to the conference room cuz that's where grandpa said to go to.