My Best Friends

Tiare POV:

As the elevator door closed, I looked at the phone not knowing what to do with it. I honestly didn't need to make another call it was just fun to get that guy worked up.

Wait a minute! What was his name again? I thought, tapping my index finger on my chin.

The elevator door opened and I walked to cherry at the lobby front and hand her the phone.

"Hi Cherry Boo! Can you please do me a favor? There was this big, tall and grumpy guy who came to see my parents and brothers and he dropped his phone. I was gonna give it to him but I couldn't find him. Can you please find him and give it to him? He doesn't work here." I said to Cherry.

"Oh is that the handsome one? Or the second or third handsome one?" She asked looking dreamy.

"I don't know I didn't have time to check. He just look grumpy like he's never had ice cream in his life." I said giving my best description.

"Is the phone turned on? we can check his lock screen and he might have his picture on there." She said.

"I don't know. I didn't want to snoop into someone else's phone." I said honestly, even if I stole... correction borrowed without his consent.

"Oh it's on! And yes, just as I thought. It belongs to Mr. Maddock" she said looking at the phone screen like there's something interesting in there.

"What's that let me see!" I said wanting to see what caught her eyes.

"Never mind my sweet! Don't need to pollute that pure mind with dirty stuff" she said putting the phone behind the counter.

"Oh wells, can you please get someone to take me to grandpa!" I said feeling tired.

After making a call Cherry led me out the door and tried to keep me covered so that the reporters might see me because apparently they just found out that I existed. I see my grandpa's car pull up few steps away from the building and I ran as fast as my feet could carry me and hopped into the car.

"Hi grandpa!" I said as I tried to catch my breath.

"Precious! Do you want to get food?" My grandpa asked.

"Yes! They worked me up back at the office and I'm starving as a pig" I said feeling sorry for my empty tummy.

"Aww well sweety if you're a pig then you'll be one pretty little pig" He said trying to cheer me up.

"That's something Cody would say" I said feeling my eyes tearing up missing my roomies.

"Aww why are you crying? Is something wrong?" my grandpa said wiping away the lone tear.

"Just missing Cody and Logan" I said trying to hide my tears but I end up sobbing.

"Sweety why do you have to be so difficult?" My grandpa said shaking his head.

"I'm not difficult!" I said sobbing.

"Ugh! I wanted to surprise you but you're making it difficult with your teary eyes" He said.

"What surprise! I don't like surprises" I said wanting to know what the surprise was.

"Patience my precious" He said as the car stopped near a restaurant.

"Tell me! Tell me! Tell me!" I begged holding his face in my hands, not rough though.

"Let's get out the car and I'll just show you!" He said opening the door.

"But I want you to tell me before I see it!" I said following him out.

"Tell me! Pretty Please grandpa!" I said holding his hand so he won't move but this hold man got muscles.