A Baby For Christmas

Request by: Nobody Again 😝

What if I tell that some wish and dream can be true?, and the magic of Christmas excite?, you'll probably say that only thought, only words, none of this is real right!?, so let me tell y'a a funny story that a little accident have changed everything.

Well more like two accidents but whatever...

Victim of a bad fall from a fight against Eggman, Sonic wakes up in a hospital room where he simultaneously discovers that he has spent six months in a coma only few weeks close to the Christmas Day, but only that he was in a coma for so long but also he wake up discovered that he was pregnant too. Pretty surprising right

A situation all the more stressful for the young man as he had in the week preceding his accident, violently quarreled with Silver, his Boyfriend, before throwing himself out of spite into the arms of his ex, Scrouge. He therefore doesn't know the identity of the father of the child he is carrying.

Tails, his dear brother happy to see finally woke up from his coma, try his best to help his brother to remember what happened before the accident, so everything start a week ago before the battle, Sonic and Silver were arguing again about their relationship, the pearly hedgehog couldn't stay too long in the past where Sonic is now he propose him to follow him to the future but if he do who will protect the past?. After this argument he went to his ex Scrouge or well that he thought since his memory were still blurry

Once he leave the hospital he ask the doctor if they could do something with baby, like knowing who's the father is but since his pregnancy was 6 months it was pretty late for the fatherhood test, he has to wait 3 more months for the test so he have to find out by himself.

After announcing his friends about Sonic health they all prepare everything for him so he could feel as much comfortable as he can, they were so happy for the news, on their way Tails told to his brother that he didn't tell his pregnancy to Silver and Scrouge because he was afraid that They will may ask the doctors to ride of it without his permission, after all it Sonic's body he the only one who decides to keep it or not, he was happy that Tails make this decision and specially that he love kids and would never accept something like that happen to his baby.

Before he join his friend he want to talk both to Scrouge and Silver about it, he call both of them to a little cafe, both of the hedgehogs were shock, surprise and very happy to hear Sonic voice after waiting all this 6 month , they bring both a beautiful bouquet of red rose waiting for him, as they see each other the jealousy and the anger full their veins but cool down knowing that Sonic was the one who wants them here, they both were talking sharply words until they both heard his voice, they turn to see him wanting him but the joy turn to surprising emotions once they both saw his big belly.

After telling them the main reason why they are here, Silver and Scrouge didn't want to do the fatherhood test, Silver love kids so much and will do anything for the child as for Scrouge he didn't want the baby but he will do anything for him, Sonic appreciate it and he decide to spend one week to each one of them so he can choose who could be the better dad for his baby.

Few days past and Sonic still try to deal with his pregnancy good thing that Tails still with him all the time and help and specially after this little surprise that his friend made for him, in the mean time the dark team has finally come from their mission after 2 months of absence still not knowing about Sonic conditions.

Shadow went back to his house laying on his bed thinking again about Sonic, his secret crush, he always like him no, adore him even if he never show it or more never dare to show it, he receives Tails's message from his communicator  about Sonic, his heart pound really fast of happiness that he finally wake up from the coma, he wanted to go now to see him but not when there's people with him, so wait until falling night when he sure that none of his friend are around.