The Little Truth

Request by @greyeyes21

🍋Warring this shot containe lemons🍋

Third person P.O.V:

Sonin and Shadow are couple for more than 2 year, to celebrate that they went to thier favorite nightclub, Rouge Nightclub also know as one the most popular Nightclub on thier country.

That night Shadow wear his Black, grey Jacket with red strip on both of his arms as for Sonic he only wear a his Red scarf since the night was a little cold.

With the power of the Chaos Emmerdale they both teleport close to the Nightclub, they both entertainment and go to the stage dancing with other.

The dance was perfect until they both get a little tired and went at the bar corner to have something to drink, Sonic feel a little nervous but he take breath before starring at conversations with his dark lover.

Sonic: " Sha-Shadow, there something I want to tell ya, and it's very hard to say but important *nervous tone*"

Shadow: " What wrong Sonic I never see you nervous like that before, is that much important "

Sonic: " *nod* well first I want to ask you something "

Shadow: " Go ahead Lapis"

Sonic: " * blush and smile* have you even wandering to have a family? A real family? "

Shadow: " Well I already have a family Sonic, I've you and that enough for me"

Sonic: " * smile more as the blush get reder* well what we have a kid? "

Shadow: " Well I'll be happy to have a kid too, do you want to adopt one? "

Sonic: " Well yeah but not adopting like make it one"

Shadow: " Sonic, you and I both know that we're male and alpha, we can't make one, but if there a way to make one with you, I'll do it and I'll the most happier hedgehog on the universe, if that what you want than I'll do anything for you"

Sonic: " *smile and blush* you don't have to do anything Shadow, because we can make it together without anything, just and me"

Shadow: " What do you mean? "

Sonic: " Well I ask you this because I wanned to know if you wanted a family with me and specifically that I'm.... Not a alpha"

Shadow: " What!? "

Sonic: " Well I.... I wanted to tell for so long but I was afraid that you won't like me anymore, but after you said I'm less stress and the truth is that I'm a Omega male, I've the....well the female part in me so if you still want this baby, we can work this out~❤ *smirk*"

Sonic gently sit on Shadow laps, warping both of his arms around his neck and kiss him on his lips, since the two hedgehog were under the alcohol and making out, Rouge take both of them on a one private room so they won't be bothered.

Shadow was still kissing Sonic as he still holding him and Sonic warping both of his arms and legs around him kissing him back, he slowly lay him on the bed broking the kiss, their bodys were way hotter than usual, which means that the Mating season is already in.