HOMOPHOBIA OVER

[Y/n] couldn't comprehend how Angie seemed so okay in school. It was clear to [Y/n] that Angie hadn't had any friends after that. She was alone all the time, until she had invited her to sit with them at lunch on Thursday. Her turquoise notebook was probably her way of coping.

"Angie, how would you feel about me helping you see Faith tomorrow after school?" [Y/n] asked.
"Wha- How d-do you plan on doing th-that?"
Nya knew what she was going to do, it was kinda reckless but Nya liked it anyway.
"You guys promise not to tell anyone?" She whispered, Nya and Angie hummed in response, " I know the Ninja, personally."
Nya faked a gasp of shock, she had gotten good at it due to many years of accidentally finding out what her Christmas and Birthday presents were.
"Y-you do?" Angie asked, completely in shock.
"Yes, but I don't know their actual identities, unfortunately. The water ninja seems pretty cool."
Nya almost said thank you, She was right to say that to the team when Lloyd was hit by [y/n]'s car, they where really bad at slipping up on their identities.
"Anyway back on track, I could ask one of them to get you into her hospital room." [Y/n] said in a hushed voice.
"That's actually a really good plan. How are you going to contact them?" Nya was actually curious, none of them had given her their phone numbers on Wednesday.
"I have my ways." [Y/n] said mysteriously, in reality she was going to ask Lloyd if he had Greenies number, or if he could get Greenie to come see her. But first she would need to tell him why, and how she knew he knows the ninja, but that would involve telling him about her powers possibly. It's nothing he's never heard of before... right.

~Later that day~ Your POV

Me 8:36pm
Hey Blondie.

Blondie 💚 8:36pm
Hey [n/n] . Everything okay?

Me 8:36pm
Can I call you?

Incoming call Blondie 💚

Oh god I must've worried him.

"[y/n] what's wrong?"

"Nothing, I just need to tell you something and I'm way too lazy to type it."

"Okay."

"Awh were you worried about me dork?"

"I'm not a dork, and anyway why can't I be worried about you?"

"Awh Blondie, that's so cute."

"I'm not cute. Didn't you have to tell me something?"

"Oh yeah. So basically, I met your uncle."

"Uh huh..."

"And the Ninja."

"Oh god that means you went the monastery."

"Yeah and I saw the cutest picture of you impersonating Spider-Man."

"Oh goddddddddd. Wait why were you even at the monastery?"

"Yeah that's what I wanted to talk to you about.."

"Tell me, I promise it can't be crazier than anything I've heard before."

"I think I'm an elemental master..."

"WHAT?"

"Don't sound so shocked, you said it wouldn't be crazy."

"I take that statement back, that is certainly crazy."

"I also need your help."

"With what."

I told Lloyd my plan to help Angie and how I would need one of the ninjas to help me.

"Your so kind [Y/n]. What did I do to deserve you?" Lloyd muttered.

Half way through my explaining we had decided to video call.

"It's not that kind, it's just something I had to do." I explained. I had always felt obligated to help those in need, it was one of many reasons people at my old school used me. They knew I wouldn't refuse help if they needed it.

"Kindness~" Lloyd teased.

I chose to ignore his antics. "So can you get one of the ninja to help?"

"I could go ask right know, but most of them are sleeping." Lloyd had stopped my explaining for half an hour so he could ask me questions about my powers. He really wanted to know about them, personally I think he's fangirling about me.

"Can you ask one of them tomorrow?"

"Yep. I will."

I suddenly remembered that I still had to ask Lloyd to the dance.

"Oh and could you come to the .... park tomorrow?" I had to think of a place of the top of my head.

"Sure, are you trying to court me?"

"I don't even know what that means but it sounds dorky." I said, I knew what he meant but it was funny to see his reaction to me calling him a dork.

AN

1450 Words.

Date finished- 8th Dec 2020
Date released- 3rd Jan 2021

Happy new year guys!
The tldr:

Angie and Faith are soulmates who met almost 2 years ago. During their first year of dating they decided to go to Ninjago city's pride parade. The parade was attacked and Faith saved Angie from a firework that was heading towards her. Angie's stutter was caused by the head trauma she received after being pushed out of the way by Faith. Faith = asthmatic. Smoke from the fireworks and on fire things weakens her lungs drastically, she is hospitalised. Angie hasn't seen her since as Faiths parents blame her for what happened.

Irl faith broke up with me :), oops.

Anyway hope you all enjoyed the chapter and my drawing. Bye for now ,

~ Actuallyabiscuit0602