I just had to prove something, didn't I.

~~~*~~~
I've got boulders on my shoulders
Collarbones begin to crack
There is very little left of me
And it's never coming back
~~~*~~~

We got sent home after Garmadon attacked. As I waited for my mum to pick me up I couldn't get Lloyd out of my head, despite never meeting the dude. 'What if he is the way everyone says, what if he is evil and my soulmate ' I twiddled with the string again. 'If he was evil, surely he wouldn't have a soulmate... right?' Stop overthinking about soulmates [Y/n]. Lets think about an actual problem. That old dude knew my freaking name. I replayed his face in my head over and over again. Was he a family friend, an old neighbour, a shopkeeper, a doctor?
No, I would've remembered his face if I had seen him.
How did this old guy with an extremely long beard know my name?

A car pulled up in front of me, it was my mum.

"[Y/n], sweetie, are you okay. Did you get hurt?!" She asked frantically, as I opened the passenger seat door.

"I'm ok mum, He attacked the other side the city. You okay though?" I turned to my mum, I knew she had a hard time after what happened.

"Yes honey, I'm okay... your dad called today." She told me, with a small smile on her face. It kinda looked forced, that meant bad news.

"Is he ok?"

"Yes your dad is okay. Baby, it's Oliver, He's..."

I cut her off, " Is Olly okay?! I'm sorry. I-I never meant it.. Y-You know that right..."

"Baby I know, What happened was an accident, Olly is fine he's just not getting better as quick as they thought he would."

"WELL THEN HE ISN'T FINE THEN, IS HE!" I shouted, I couldn't take it any longer, what happened was my fault it's my fault he is in the hospital. He shouldn't have been there, I should have listened. I'm a lousy daughter. A horrible big sister. Why didn't I just listen, I just had to prove something didn't I.

"[Y/n]! Please calm down, please."

I looked at my mum, she looked so scared. Scared for me or of me? My vision was blurred, my breathing heavy and raspy. "Mum... I-I can't.. I can't cont-"

Darkness...

Your Mums POV.

[Y/n] lost control and passed out... again. First time in the car though. I knew what to do, we had prepared for things like this. I continued driving home, to people going past it just looked like [Y/n] was sleeping or  chilling, as the kids say. I pulled into the apartment complex parking lot and called my husband.

Your Dads POV

I was sitting next to Olly's bed my head in my hands. I loved [Y/n], what happened was not her fault. To be honest I blamed myself. We knew it would be hard for her to control, being an emotional kid and all. We should have went to Wu. He would've been able to help, but no I told him I could handle it. I just had to prove something, didn't I. The truth was, no I couldn't handle it, I let my ego get in the way and now Olly was hurt. His state wasn't improving, I had rang [M/n] earlier today to give her the news. She was upset, but [Y/n]'s gonna be devastated. I hope [M/n] breaks the news gently, I don't want [Y/n] to blame herself even more. I hope they're okay. I heard Garmadon attacked the city today.

I looked over at Olly. His small body, laying almost completely still on the bed. Pipes and tubes everywhere. His small shallow breaths hardly visible. The soft humming and beeping of all these different machines, hooked up to my son made my heart ache. His birthday was coming up, it was going to be harder than Christmas. He was going to be turning 10, and he wouldn't even know. Sometimes I wonder if he can hear us, or at least feel our presence. I hope he knows he isn't alone.

My phone started ringing. It buzzed on the bed side cabinet making it vibrate. I read the screen it was [M/n].

"Oh god I hope they're alright." I muttered, picking it up.

"[M/n] is everything alright?"

"Yeah it's just [Y/n], she passed out again." My wife said.

"Oh no, is she alright, what happened, where are you?" I asked my wife, running my fingers through my hair nervously.

"She hasn't came to yet, but I'm assuming she's fine. She lost control again, she didn't destroy anything this time though. We were driving home from her school when I told her about Olly, I did what we prepared though. I'm in the parking lot outside our apartment building."

"I think it's time we got in contact with Wu..."