🥃The alcohol did it!🍾

🍋Warning smut🍋

At the airport soda and gundham where wishing Sonia a farewell. She had to go back to her home country to help clean up the mess that she had made as an ultimate despair.

Sonia gave both the boys a hug then she ran off to the plane with her suitcases and a big fluffy coat behind her. Leaving for two boys alone. You see the ultimate despairs have to live with one another and the three soda, Sonia, Tanaka and akane.

But you see Sonia had gone to her home country and akane went to nekomaru's house this weekend. So the two boys have the house all to themselves.

🚗Time skip🛫

The two had arrived home. The two were already doing their own thing, but then soda had stumbled across the alcohol that nagito had left because he didn't know what to do with it. They are very expensive alcohol good taste too. Nagito told them that day that he was just walking on the street when someone dropped it on his head, guess his luck actually paid off.

Soda thought it'd be a great thing to do with gundham. For you see after the despair uprising the two had become friends. The rivalry was over because all three of them became very good friends but there was a slight Bromance that was happening between soda and gundham and yes soda did tease them once in awhile so did akane.

So soda called gundham into the room. And asked him if he wanted to drink and watch comedy movies with him. To get their minds off the whole Sonia leaving, which they were sad about but they knew she had to go. To soda surprise gundham actually agreed, which was surprising, gundham didn't really like to drink alcohol and if he did, he'd drink expensive types which these were. So soda shouldn't have been that surprised but nevertheless he was still happy he agreed.

🥃Time skip🥃

They both had finished at least a bottle and a half a bottle while watching TV and laughing. The two were having a great time together. Laughing and giggling. But then gundham wanted to pick a comedy movie. Gundham tried to convince soda to give him the remote but soda would not budge so he decided to take it forcefully.

He tried to snatch the remote from soda but failed he tried again that you begin to fight a little until gundham has fully on sodas lap straddling him. Gundham wasn't paying attention and where he was he just wanted the remote but soda was paying attention to where gundham was and got very flustered letting them have your lunch and realize where he was.

Everything started to go blank for both of them just staring into each other's eyes before they realize their mouths were getting closer to each other. Their mouths about to touch, just inches away from each other both leaning in.

Soda: B-bro..

And then their mouths finally touched to form a kiss the passionate one. One thing led to another they began taking off their clothes right there on the couch. Their lips only parting to breathe for a couple seconds then instantly crashing back into each other. Off went gundham shirt thrown over lamp shade. Then soda shirt thrown on the TV. Now both were shirtless in front of each other wanting to be more.

So departed from gundham slips and began to kiss from his jawline to his big chest that soda couldn't help but rub and lick. This caused gundham be grown and moan when sodahead found his sweet spot on his neck. Their minds were numb and cloudy with alcohol and sudden lust, to them nothing mattered. A few more making out and love bites the to got up and began making their way to sodas bedroom leaving a trail of clothing behind them. By the time they were on sodas bed they were in their boxes with both looking like messes.

Gundham was so warm all over him with sweat dripping off his pale skin. Hair that was neatly done earlier was now a mess strands falling on his face some were clearly out of placement as well. His body sculpted so well, he had some muscle to him with a four pack and a smooth stomach. He had a pair of black boxers on. He was sitting on sodas lap.

Soda meanwhile he warm as well. He was just as sweaty as Gundham. His hair was really messy and panting. He was wearing a pair of blue boxers with some pink and yellow lines through them.

They were on top of each other grinding and chest touching as they made out. Their erections clearly visible and wanting to be touched but instead they were ignored. The two where to busy touching and groping each other's chest and sides while their lips moved with each other. Their tongues moving together and battling for domination over the other. Both their hands move down and then finally.

The last piece of clothing finally off of each other. They were sweaty, drunk, worked up and wanting. Soda moved his hand and grabbed the drawer and then opened it to grab the lube, to which gundham tells him to apply on his member. They both wanted each other so bad they couldn't wait for prep.

Soda slip his way into gundham making him moan and grunt. The two bounced on each other for so long. Both in absolute heaven. The way soda slide in and out of gundham made gundham shake and drool especially when his prostate was hit he screamed in pure pleasure causing soda to hit the spot more and more. Both didn't care what kind of noises they made in fact they let all noises come out, their walls are soundproof and no one was home. So they became moaning messes.

The way gundham bounced on sodas member was absolutely glorious to watch. It made soda drool and go harder. Gundham was feeling overwhelming pleasure. He had never felt this much pleasure before and it was amazing to him he felt like the gods had given him a gift themselves. This beautiful pink-haired mortal, soda had a little bit of muscle on him too he was so handsome but cute at the same time. Was kazuichi a hidden angel. Just then gundham felt a knot grow in his stomach.

Gundham: Ahh!~ I-I..ahhhh~ need to AH~ come!~

Soda: F-fuck!~ so a-am i~

Soda begin speeding up a lot more, it was only a matter of time before him and gundham came. Before they finally met their edge a smashed their lips together into another make out session. Their lips finally parted as they screamed each other's names into the air while they came. Both were exhausted and fell beside each other snuggling not bothering to clean up the mess until tomorrow.

Speaking of tomorrow I wonder how they will react when they wake up to each other's naked body and pounding heads and of course gundham sore back.

=======================

🐙- I apologize for any spelling mistakes I wrote this at 12:00 at night