🏖 Caretakers🏔

(Original story I came up with)

🐙-Kazuichi soda the caretaker of the seashore or beach. Gundham Tanaka is the caretaker of the mountains. Kazuichi keeps everything on the beach healthy and cleaned up and make sure everything is relaxing. Gundham meanwhile takes care of the mountains by keeping everything also cleaned up and the wildlife and plant life.

🌊🌺🏖🦈🌴
Soda likes to build things that would help him and keep the beach in order he uses these building materials from the things that wash up on shore instead of tossing them away he reuses them, his belt mini lawn chairs and Lounge areas not to mention things to make the water cleaner for everything don't ask me how he did it not even I understand. Anyway he loves sit and Lounge when he isn't working on things mostly in water.  being that he is the caretaker of the beach he had the ability to turn half shark or full Shark. When Soda was on land he looked human like but he did have some pink scales on his skin and sharp teeth like a shark. Once he was in the water he had the ability to turn his legs into a a beautiful shade of yellow and pink Shark Tale it was very beautiful to look at. If he was too far away from the beach and he had gone too far out into the ocean which had to be quite a ways away he could go pretty far but she would turn into helpful shark.

🌫🕸🏔🐹🌲

Gundham has a black castle that morphs into the mountains even the inside of the mountains are part of his home he has to have a lot of space for all the animals that come scurrying in. Being that he was alone for most of his time he grew to love and care for animals. Four of these animals are hamsters he holds he's the most dear. He had found the creatures when he first became the new caretaker. Gundham add mountain goat horns and a small fluffy tail that got covered by his big long coat his teeth Work Sharp like sodas but his teeth were kind of sharpish. He looks like an evil villain from a cartoon movie but he pulled it off so well he loved the cold that the mountains brought and the wildlife it was truly his place of home he could also look down at the others from his high distance besides of course Sonia nevermind.

💛🌤☀🌼🌻
Sonia nevermind was the caretaker of the sun. The two boys had an interest in her, whenever the caretakers would have a meeting with each other, soda would constantly talk about how great she is at her job being the caretaker of the Sun and Shining down on him with her beauty. Gundham meanwhile grew to with great friends with Sonia being that some of his mountains would grow in shape Above the Clouds so it wasn't easy talkin gram for them. But he did not have an romantic interest in her instead he was interested in the shark boy that drooled over her every move of course.

He did not care for the times when he did that but the others when he would actually do his job and the way he looked. Gundham with off the watch soda from his high castle to the beach. Gundham and also take care of animals that would wash up on shore when he was wandering around taking a break from the high mountains. He did try to have conversations with soda. Their conversations but not last long because soda had to always keep his hands busy. But soda was interested in learning how to take care of the animals better he would often listen to that number and ramble about how to take care of animals well he was building things it was nice for both of them.

❄🌀❄🌀❄🌀❄

Kazuichi was working on something a water refiner when he suddenly saw Blood come into the water Spears Trucking and he looked over to the side only to see a hurt sea turtle. The turtle itself was gorgeous it looked like it just got done with a shark fight. Soda felt awful and so he instantly without thinking picked up the turtle and begin to run up to the mountains. He called out to the caretaker of the Wind and Air, Peko (Wife of the caretaker of fire fuyuhiko). Peko was quick when she saw the damage sea turtle and swiftly curator has a Richie through the wind and brought him right to gundham Castle which she had only been there two times in his life. He banged on the beg door. Soda was greeted by a bear that open the door with its mouth. He squealed until he saw gundham approach the door.