💕Passion🕊

"Ahhh~ don't... stop this~ AH!"

"Shhh... baby... They hear you~ ah~"

"Sodaaa~ please~... Mmm!~

🌺🕷🌺🕷🌺🕷🌺

Gundham and soda had been on a school trip to Paris. The two have been staying in a room that the school had provided them all to stay in. The two had been dating for some while. Everyone knew they were dating so they didn't have to hide anything but they kept things on the low when they are around people. This particular night soda has been very feisty and Gundham was only encouraging it by telling soda to stop. Gundham didn't actually want soda stop, in fact it was more like a kink they both had. By telling each other no only got the other one more feisty. Soda was already in gundham. Moving his hands all over hey pale body. From his hips to his chest. Gundham bouncing up and down on soda's lap. A window across room slightly open so you can see the outside which look gorgeous. Ahem, anyway...

"Ah!~... More!..~ please..."

"Shit!~ you feel... so good!~"

Soda couldn't help but move his hands all over Gundham's body, squeezing his chest and his thighs that were shades of red and pink all over. It was a blessing for him to even touch his body.

* Flash* back*

Now how they got into this situation was when Gundham was teasing soda all day. Little touches here and there that drove soda crazy, smirks of lustful intent and eye lenses.

Once they got into the room that they shared soda sit down and begin watching TV. Gundam on the other hand really wanting attention, went and sat on soda's lap.

"My desired, I, the Supreme overlord of ice! Demand to be one with you~"

"And If I decline~"

" I assure you, you will not~" " please my dear let our  bodies be one~"

Soda had to admit when Gundham was like this he couldn't waste this opportunity.

" well then shall we go to the bedroom~"

*End of flashback*

"My dear! Ah!..P-please go (pant*) slower.. (pant*)"

"Mmm what you don't th-think you can t-take it, is your poison getting' to you! Ha-ah!"

" N-nonsense! I am i-immune to my- OH my gods!~"

At that moment Gundham lunged his arms around soda's neck, both hands going into soda's snarly hair, holding on for dear life because of the overwhelming pleasure. Soda had hit one of Gundham's special spots. Soda began to get rougher, going into him without mercy.

The bed began Shake.

" k-kazuichi.. the b-bed is shaking too much w-we might bring oooh~ down to smithereens.."

"Babe we aren't going to break the-ah~ bed mhmm~"

Crack*

"Oh shit-"