🍋Smut wtf🍋

Okay so Mama octopus is a wee bit grumpy. I'm not mad just grumpy. I apologize if you thought this was going to be a chapter but it is not, it is simply just a vent.

Anyways, I've gotten a few complaints about how this book is not family friendly.

And well I just don't understand why others get so upset when they read it. If you do not care for this story and don't like lemons, smut and other.. then don't read it simple, right?

So I would just appreciate it that you would not comment in a sense of bashing the book.

In fact if you would like more of this ship wholesome stories I can direct you to a few and a few writers that are wonderful. I just want your people to find something that they enjoy reading, if my content is not suitable for your needs.

I understand some comments are being funny and I appreciate those comments it's just the other ones that are not agreeing with the content. I don't want to throw anyone under the bus, I simply just want to redirect people to something they might want to read.

So if you want something more wholesome and I will try and find you something but you must understand they are probably going to be stories you already read probably.

If you read this the full way down, thank you and I appreciate you and either Vote or comment a :) if you understand. If you do not understand, I am sorry Thank you and have a wonderful day.

:)