10.

Giselle

I hadn't even realized what I'd done until I did it and everything seemed to stop and go quiet when I did. I honestly didn't even care about the consequences of what I'd just did because I was now stuck in his words.

"I'm a bitch now, Abir?" I asked as I began to cry again. As I did, I watched as he sat there with his eyes closed, obviously trying to collect his thoughts on what just happened.

"I hate you." I said to him again for the third time tonight.

He was no longer the person that I'd thought he was.

"I wasn't calling you no fuckin' bitch, G." He finally spoke as I cried hard now.

"Calm yo' ass down." He went on trying to calm me now but I wasn't trying to hear that or anything else he was saying.

"Look, calm the fuck down." He grabbed me roughly as I turned to walk out on him but he snatched me back.

"Stop!" I screamed as he sighed deeply.

"Man, yo' ass still dramatic." He shook his head at me and I stood there with tears in my eyes while he looked down at me.

"Now if I put my damn hands on you, yo' ass would think I'm the worse nigga in the world, right?" He scoffed, looking into my eyes.

"Look, stop crying and just listen." He spoke sternly as I wiped the tears that cascaded down my face.

"Listen to me, G." He said again as I got my tears under control and looked up into his eyes.

"That shit is two years old." He finally cleared up as I now listened intently to his words.

"I fucked that bitch two years ago off of emotions."

"And yeah, I brought your name up but I only did that shit because I was hurt." He said, looking into my eyes with every word.

"I knew that shit wasn't right but at the time I didn't give a fuck."

"And the only reason bitches is pulling this video out now is because they just tryna get under your skin and you let them do exactly that, bro." He scoffed, turning away from me while I stood there, feeling like a fool.

"Yo' ass sitting here smacking me and shit, believing anything you hear from these bitches that ain't even really yo' fuckin' friends."

"About to go and fuck on some random ass nigga on your second day back because of some made up ass shit from bitches that ain't never wanted us to be together in the first place."

"How was I supposed to know it was old, Abir?" I asked, feeling completely stupid now.

"The fuck you mean? Come fuckin' talk to me!" He spat, looking down at me and I looked down at my hands when he did because I knew he was right.

"You mad at me about some shit that you ain't even talk to me about to see if it was true."

"Listening to everybody else but scared to come and talk to me though." He scoffed, walking away from me again.

"Yo' ass still the same after all these years, G." He shook his head while I chuckled through my tear-filled face.

"You can't be serious, Abir. I was trying to talk to you-"