Confessions

SHAYLA PERSPECTIVE

I run-up to my room to text Chris; he responded right away that he was waiting for me outside and that I should try to sneak out. I was hesitant at first, but I wanted to see his fine ass. I texted back to give me thirty minutes. I wanted to shower and get cute, put on something a little less than what I had on. I wasn't expecting to do anything this soon, but I did want him to know the quality of the goods.

Thirty minutes turned into an hour, and when I finally made it out of the house and to his car, he was about sleep. I knocked on the car door window, and he opened the door. "You been out here all this time," I asked.

"Hell yeah, I wasn't leaving until I saw you," He said, giving embracing me in this long hug.

"Awww," I replied with a massive grin on my face.

"I been thinking about you heavy since the other night" He placed his hand on my thigh.

"Have you?" I asked flirtatiously.

"Hell yeah, that kiss you put on me, how could I not" He teased.

"You kissed me," I said, rolling my eyes.

We both laughed, and he sat up in his seat and leaned in to give me another kiss. He placed his finger under my chin, pulling me into the kiss. I melted from the chills my body was getting.

"I wanna see you more, but damn baby, your brother will trip" He laughed.

"I'm not worried about him. He doesn't run shit," I snapped.

He burst out in laughter. "Oh yea, I hear that." He leaned in again. "Are you going to let me kiss you again?"

Biting my bottom lips, I knew I couldn't handle too many more kisses from this boy. My body was already overheating. "These kisses are not for just anybody," I said playfully.

"Good, because I'm tryna be the only somebody getting them." he started kissing me on my neck.

"Umm, you run a good game," I whispered.

"It's not a game though, baby," he said, blowing in my ear.

I had to shake myself back. I didn't want to be getting carried away with him, and he wasn't planning on taking me seriously. I pushed him away from me and sat back in the seat. "Look, I know how you and my brother them roll. If you bout games, we need to end this now." I warned.

Chris attempts to pull me back closer to him. I pull away again. "You not about to play, have me all in my feelings about you and shit."

Chris lets his seat back and then reaches over to let mine back. I was getting annoyed because it was like he just wasn't listening to what I was saying. He leans over to me and whispers, "Come here; let me show you something." He lifts me up and over to sit on top of his lap.

I was so nervous, thinking to myself, how in the hell did things get to this point. He was my first guy experience. Despite how I may come off, I had never really been this intimate with anyone. My mind told me to say no and stop everything right now, but my body was betraying me. I was feeling things that felt great, but I was scared to go any further. "Wait, Chris, I'm a virgin," I blurted out.

Chris paused and looked at me with a blank stare "Damn, I just assumed you weren't," he muttered.

"Why would you assume that" I snapped.

"I don't know you're 16, and I just assumed...I just thought..." Chris said, stuttering.

"Wow!" I gasped. "So you pushed up on me because you thought I'd be an easy fuck, huh," I snapped.