Chapter 1: Conlusion to our Tutor

This is the story of our tutor group. Every single story here is based on reality with perhaps a few details changed too add a sense of drama as that is what our group is like. You learn to start picking up on behaviour and what's cool when you recently joined. Every single person here is not made up but I am using there initials so they can remain anonymous but still be featured in (if I do say so myself) my very interesting book.

It all started on the first day of school. Everything was different as we were moving up a year and the new kids of Year 7 were starting this strange new world. Me and CP (one of my best friends) had been moved to this different group and at first we didn't like it as they were boisterous and noisy. Over time, I started to love a lot of the people in our tutor as they brought this wild side out of me that I had never seen before. I went from this shy, timid, quiet girl to this still kind of shy, loud and bold...woman?
No, that's to exaggerated. Needless to say, I was lot different than I was when I first started. Not only did they change my personality to be a little bit more confident in myself but they also changed my life. Who knew that a bunch of annoying but very lovable teenagers could make someone feel so much happier about their place and who they are.

So our tutor. Many of my classmates are telling me stories of their time in Year 7 which I didn't get to experience as I hadn't been moved there yet. Now our tutor group is very interesting. First of all, we pass around sweets and gum to one another and we quickly slip them into our mouths without a teacher knowing. It's easier to hide it this time as we need to wear a mask for Covid-19 which covers the movement of our mouth chewing. I've sucked on a couple of polos to keep me going in class and had the devastating story of when CP was sharing her sweets with me and gave me the last gummy bear when we were waking to our next class. My clumsy self couldn't hold onto it properly and I ended up dropping it in the middle of the hallway where my only chance to have something sweet was ruined. Needless to say I was unimpressed and very annoyed with myself. Second of all, the girls are crazy in the changing rooms. Especially TH but we'll get more into those stories in another chapter. Overall, we are just rebellious teenagers who like to sing Happy Birthday to RG even though it's not her birthday and we end up confusing the teachers when we all start joining in on it. You may be thinking that it's weird for us to do this but you clearly don't know the mindsets of our tutor. The next chapter is where it gets more interesting and more fun to read.

Follow up: Thankyou OP for creating this brilliant story cover for my book, great work!!